TVD: S3E60 - Break On Through

(October 27th) Alexis' POV

Only eighteens day until I give birth and now there's a serial killed in Mystic Falls. Alaric is the prime suspect and has been suffering from black outs. Just perfect.

Anyway Wickery Bridge is being restored with a new sign, and townspeople are there for the restoration fundraiser. I went to help supervise with Carol Lockwood. "It's looking good" I tell Carol as the construction workers unload the timber for the restoration of the bridge.

"Sure is, I have to see Alaric. He is suppose to bring the new sign for the bridge today" she tells me.

"There's Ric" I say pointing over to him, Damon and Meredith. We walk over to them. "Hey Meredith" I say with a smile.

"Hello Alexis, how's Adrianna today?" she asks me.

"She is well, I have my next appointment in four days" I tell her.

"If you have any issues, you have my number" she says smiling. Carol joins us. "See you around" Meredith says and returns to the two men.

"So did he have it?" I ask Carol as we walk away.

"No. But it's not an emergency. We'll just unveil it when the bridge is complete" she tells me.

"Sounds good" I say smiling. "Anyway I have to go, I'm meeting Elena later and want to take a nap. I'm having trouble sleeping" I say as I rub my round belly.

"Ok, take it easy and call me when you get back to your apartment" she tells me. I nod my head and give her a hug. I drive home and take a nap. I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello" I say tiredly as I rub my eyes.

"Did I wake you Alexis?" Elijah asks me over the phone and I smile.

"Yes, I was having a nap as I have not been sleeping well. I'm thinking of getting a body pillow" I tell him.

"I'm surprise you don't have one already" he says.

"Been a little to distracted to get one" I tell him honestly. I look at the time and curse. "I'm late meeting Elena, I'll call you later Elijah" I assure him and hang up. I grab my purse and keys. I leave and drive to my old house. "Sorry, I'm late guys. What have I missed?" I ask as I enter the kitchen.

"Ric just gave me a list of his bank accounts, passwords, where to find his will, and how to contact his family" Elena tells me.

"Just in case this doesn't go my way" Ric adds and I frown.

"Don't think like that" I tell him.

"Elena told me the same thing" Ric says with a chuckle.

"By the way, how did it go at the hospital?" I ask him.

"Scans came up negative, no tumors or abnormal brain activity" Ric tells me.

"I asked Caroline to talk to Bonnie, Emily made the rings. So maybe a witch can undo the damage" Elena tells me.

"Sounds good" I say and her phone rings.

"It's Caroline" she says and answers it. She talks to Caroline for a bit before she talks to Bonnie. "Okay, yeah, I- I'll get it. Bonnie, Alexis and I are so sorry for everything, thank you for doing this" she tells her.

"Good news? Bad news?" Ric asks once she hanged up.

"Bonnie thinks that she can help you with a spell" Elena tells him.

"That's good" I say smiling.

"But she needs something that you wore before you put on the ring. Something personal" Elena tells him. Meredith walks into the kitchen.