TVD: S4E79 - She Comes Undone

Alexis' POV

"Everything is working out will" I tell the Salvatores. Matt and Caroline are looking after Adrianna in the other room.

"How so? Elena still has not emotions" Stefan states.

"Now, would be a great time for that plan of yours. We're running out of ideas" Damon states.

"It involves you snapping Matt's neck" I tell him shrugging. As I enjoy a glass of blood. They look at me shocked. "Don't worry, he'll be wearing my family's ring. Though she won't know it" I state.

"Do you really think it's work?" Stefan asks me.

"If we play our cards right" I tell them smiling. "Though we may need to call Katherine in" I state. "Don't tell her the plan" I add.

"You want to let Katherine torture Elena?" Damon asks me.

"Not the best plan, but Elena knows we won't hurt her seriously. But if everything goes to plan, she'll have her humanity back by tonight" I state.

"What makes you so sure?" Stefan asks me.

"Because I know my twin better then anyone" I tell them. "This will work, but tell no one else the plan" I state. They agree and go torture Elena. While I go check on Matt, Adrianna and Caroline. "How's my angel?" I ask as I take Adrianna from her god parents.

"Perfect" Care tells me and I smile. "Bonnie says hello" she adds. I nod my head and sit beside Matt. "We have to keep talking. If we don't keep talking, then I won't be able to stop myself from listening in, and I can't stand to hear Elena in pain" she states.

"And you think I can?" I ask her. "She's my twin sister" I state.

"Well, what do you wanna talk about?" Matt asks her.

"I don't know, anything" Care states. "I ordered you both a cap and gown" she tells us.

"You did?" Matt asks.

"Caroline I already graduated" I tell her.

"I just figured that you'd forget, so I ordered yours when I ordered mine. And I got one for Elena, too. I thought you'd still be there even though you graduated early" Care states.

"I wasn't planning on it Care, once Elena has her humanity back. I have to go help Elijah with Klaus" I tell her. "He hasn't been answering mine or Rebekah's calls the last couple of days. And I'm starting to worry about him" I state.

"He's an original, I'm sure he's fine" she assures me. Just then Rebekah appears with a take away box. "What the hell is she doing here?" Care demands. I give her a pointed look.

"Hi. I don't mean to interfere. It's just, I happen to know all they keep in this house is blood and booze, so I brought a peace offering. Burgers?" she says offering the box to Matt. Who smiles slightly taking it from her.

"Thanks" he says.

"Yeah, we can't really entertain right now, but thanks for stopping by" Care tells her.

"Don't be rude Caroline" I tell her.

"I think I might stay. Matt mentioned that he was failing classes and needed a study buddy" Rebekah states.

"You're failing?" Care and I ask Matt.

"Wh-why didn't you ask me to help you study? Or Lexis?" Care asks him.

"Well, I didn't exactly ask her" he states.

"Well, what classes are you failing?" I ask him.

"I'm not failing, I'm just...really, really behind in history...and Italian, and math" he mumbles.