TVD: S1E22 - Founder's Day

Alexis' POV

Elena and Jenna are helping me get ready for the pageant. I have to wear a dress from the 1860s and have a hairstyle from then. So Aunt Jenna is doing my hair with the extensions while Elena does my corset for the dress. "Ouch, this dress hurts" I whine.

"Suck it in baby" Jenna tells me.

"Glad I don't have to wear it" Elena states. They finish getting me ready and we head for the pageant. Elena and I find the Salvatore brothers. They look at me in awe and I curtsy smirking. Stefan then takes Elena and I for a walk.

"Glad you haven't ditched me again" I say smiling.

"You look nice" Elena says.

"Thank you and you look great Alexis" Stefan tells me. "Look, there's something I have to tell you both" he states. "Damon and I have been thinking and we believe John maybe you're father" he explains.

"John?! Is that even possible?" Elena asks him.

"There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery" Stefan states.

"Our whole lives we've disliked this guy" I grumble.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I just...I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way" Stefan explains.

"No, I'm happy that you told us, I just... we really hope that it's not true. What are we supposed to do?" Elena asks him.

"Do we just...confront him and say 'are you our biological father?'" I say.

"I guess when you both are ready" he tells us.

"I don't think we'll ever be ready" I tell him.

"We have enough problems with the family that we actually care about. Jeremy hates us, and why wouldn't he?" Elena asks him.

"My journal gave him every single reason to" I say sadly.

"He's just hurt, he's confused" he tells us.

"He's never going to forgive us for Vicki, for taking his memories away or for lying" Elena states.

"Or for me agreeing with Elena" I add.

"He's your brother, he'll forgive you. Just give him some time" Stefan tells us.

"We have to get to the float" I tell him changing the subject.

"Good luck, I'll try talk to Jeremy" Elena tells me. We hug and she leaves. While Stefan and I go to the Mystic court float. We arrive and he helps me onto the float. He joins and stands beside me. The rest of the court arrives and the pageant begins. We can hear Carol Lockwood announce each float over the speakers.

"Let's give a big hand to the Mystic Fall's high school Marching Band!" she says as the band leads the pageant. "And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek" she says. The float that Jeremy and Tyler are on. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts" she announces. I smile waving to the crowd. "This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?" she asks.

I spot Bonnie waving and wave at her. Damon steps in front of her and waves at me. I roll my eyes and wave to the rest of the crowd. "Let's cheer for the Mystic Fall's high school football team. Alright! Let's show them our support, everybody!" Carol says. The cheerleaders do a routine on their float.

The pageant ends and I go change back into normal clothes. But decide to keep my long hair for now. I find Damon before anyone else. "I like you better like this. The period look, it...didn't suit you" he tells me.