TVD: S2E38 - House Guest

Alexis' POV

It's been five days since we daggered Elijah. Damon is trying to find a way to kill him permanently so that we can use the dagger on Klaus. So far no luck. I've been seeing Carol every other day to talk to her about the baby. Tyler still hasn't returned or contacted us in anyway. Honestly I'm angry at him for leaving me alone to raise our baby.

Anyway today Caroline gave me a ride to school. We find Matt hanging posters and we greet him. He greets us back. "Live band" I say looking at the poster.

"Yeah, business has been a little slow. The Grill's trying to stay afloat" he explains.

"Aren't we all" Care tells him.

"Have either of you heard from Tyler?" he asks us.

"No" I tell him.

"Not a peep, you?" Caroline asks him.

"No, not since he stopped by the Grill to talk, and I've left messages on his cell phone" Matt states.

"He stopped by to see you too? What did he say?" I ask him.

"Not much, really. I mean...I think to say good-bye without really saying good-bye. I just didn't know it" he explains.

"And that's all he said?" Caroline asks him.

"Yeah, that's all he said, Caroline. Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?" Matt asks her.

"Yeah! I...I mean, no, I...it's just not that easy" she tells him. I get a message from Elena saying she's in the parking lot with Stefan.

"I'll leave you guys to it" I tell them and go to the parking lot. I find them hugging each other. "Hi guys" I say smiling.

"Hi Lexis, girls night. You in?" Elena asks me.

"Sure, it'll be fun" I tell her. "But why do you both seem on edge?" I ask them.

"You know how we daggered Elijah?" she asks and I nod my head. "In doing so, it released Katherine from his compulsion. Now she's free of the tomb and was at the boarding house today pretending to be me" she explains. I groan.

"She can't find out about the baby" I tell them.

"Don't worry, she won't" Stefan assures me. We go to class. During Lunch Elena and I go to Alaric's classroom.

"It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something" he tells us.

"John's going to end up dead on the kitchen floor if he's not careful" I grumble.

"Yeah, well, easier said than done. I gave him back his ring so...Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. You know, was she murdered? Why haven't they found the body? I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark?" Alaric asks us.

"You think we should tell her the truth?" we ask him.

"I'm saying I can't be with her and not tell her. It's not fair to her, and it's not the kind of relationship I want" he explains.

"Not to mention it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know. I just thought that we'd at least hold off until after we've dealt with Klaus. You know, and even then, how do we tell someone what we know?" Elena asks us.

"How does someone hear that?" I ask them.

"Look, I'm sorry to put this on you. But I feel it's your decision to make. And whatever you decide to do, I'll respect it. I want to be honest with her. But until then, Jenna and I are done" he tells us. I sigh and leave the classroom with Elena.