TVD: S1E10 - Turning Point

Alexis' POV

I'm walking past Jeremy's room and I see him sketching on his sketch pad. I smile head downstairs to see Elena and Jenna. "Jeremy's got his sketch pad out" I tell them.

"You're kidding?" they say shocked.

"Nope, let's not say a word" I tell them.

"She's right. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away" Elena says agreeing with me.

"Psychology major. Check that" Jenna says smiling and Elena checks her phone.

"Update on you and Stefan?" I ask her.

"He knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away" she explains.

"Where is he going?" Aunt Jenna and I ask her.

"I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary" Elena answers as we all exit the house. Today is career day at school.

" Yours leaves, mine returns" Jenna says.

"Logan?" Elena and I ask her surprised.

"He's back, I didn't let him pass the front door" she tells us.

"I hope you slammed the door in his face aunt Jenna" I tell her.

"Medium slam" she says sheepishly.

"Three strike rule auntie" I tell her smiling.

"She's right, you're not even allowed to watch the news" Elena states.

"Exactly. No more Logan 'Scum' Fell" Jenna says agreeing. Elena and I leave for school. Where we meet Bonnie. As we walk through the halls we see Caroline with Matt.

"Did I miss something?" Elena asks me and I shrug looking at Bonnie confused. Since when did Caroline and Matt hang out?

"They've been hanging out" she states.

"Kind of weird don't you think?" I ask them.

"She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon" Bonnie tells us.

"She's right, so how are you dealing with all of that?" Elena asks Bonnie.

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now" she answers.

"Same, Damon nearly killed me the day of the car wash" I tell her.

"But I'm also grateful" Bonnie states. "To Stefan. He saved my life and...Have you seen him?" she asks us.

"Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know, he's already gone" Elena says.

"He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to you" I tell her.

"Yes, he would. He thinks he's protecting me. Clean break and all that" she explains.

"Maybe it's for the best" Bonnie tells her. We look at her confused. "I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him, even if he stayed?" she asks.

"She kind of has a point" I tell Elena. Bonnie leaves us and we continue on our way. "I still believe he'd give you a proper goodbye though" I state.

"Doesn't matter" she tells me. Just then Stefan appears and we looked at him shocked. He then said we have to talk. We go to an empty classroom and shut the door. He then tells us about the new vampire in town. "So, you have no idea who it could be?" Elena asks him.

"None. But it must be somebody new because leaving a body like that. they're either sloppy or they're trying to send a message" Stefan explains.

"And you are sure it wasn't Damon?" I ask him.