TVD: S4E73 - Wedding

(November 30th) {We'll Always Have Bourbon Street} Alexis' POV

It's been a week since I came to Denver. I have no idea what's happening back home. Other then the figured out that Elena is sired to Damon and are trying to find a way to break it. Also she and Damon slept together. Otherwise I know nothing.

Anyway since I won the bet. I decided I wanted to be married on the 30th of November and have a three week honeymoon in Florida. So Elijah made all the arrangements. While I dealt with mine and Adrianna's dresses. Mr and Mrs Anderson thought we were moving a little to quickly. But agreed to look after Adrianna while we went on our three week honeymoon.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves. Today is mine and Elijah's wedding day. I'm wearing a strapless ivy dress, with a boofy skirt and white heels. I'm wearing a silver diamond necklace with matching earrings. Leaving my hair down.

Adrianna is wearing a very pale blue dress, it's almost white. With a a white rose head band with blue ribbon. My bouquet has white and blue flowers in it. I'm doing my make up when Mrs Anderson appears.

"You look amazing Alexis" she tells me. "So does Adrianna" she adds.

"Thank you, not just for today. But for everything you've done this past week. And for agreeing to look after her while Elijah and I are away" I tell her.

"Think nothing of it, that's what family is for" she tells me. "Are you nearly ready?" she asks me.

"Yes, though I am nervous" I tell her honestly as I put the make up brush down.

"Every bride and groom is nervous on their wedding day" she assures me. "I was, in fact I was convinced Phil wouldn't be there and had run off" she say with a small chuckle. "He thought the same about me" she states.

"He won't leave, but he just has more life experience then me. What if he gets bored? Or if we drift apart?" I ask her concerned.

"That won't happen" she assures me.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask her.

"I see the love you have for each other in your eyes. That kind of love can't be faked" she tells me. "You may fight, but you'll always find your way back to each other. He'd die for you and Adrianna. And you'd die for him" she states.

"You're right, we would die for each other" I say with a smile. I do my lipstick. "I'm ready" I tell her and she picks up Adrianna. We go outside where a limo is waiting. Mr Anderson opens the door for us and we get in.

It takes us to the park. Where I see Elijah standing at the rotunda with the minister and Kol. "I wonder who that it?" Mrs Anderson says.

"That's Kol, I didn't know he'd be here" I tell them. Why didn't Elijah tell me Kol would be here? Mrs Anderson gets out with Adrianna and walks to the rotunda first. Mr Anderson gets out next and offers a hand to me. I take it and get out of the limo smoothing my skirt. He walks me down the aisle. "Welcome Kol, glad you could attend" I tell him.

"Happy to be here" he says with a smirk. Mr Anderson hands me to Elijah and stands next to Kol. Elijah and I hold hands.

'You are beautiful' he mouths and I smile. Mouthing back a thank you.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Elijah Mikaelson and Alexis Gilbert. First the vows, Mr Mikaelson" the minister says.

"Alexis, we have not known each other long. But in the time that we have known each other. I have fallen in love with you. I can't picture myself with anyone else other then you for eternity. I vow to protect you and Adrianna always. With this ring I give you my promise, that from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. Forever and Always" he says sleeping a silver ring onto my finger.

"Elijah, I knew the sort of man I wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with.  Someone with honour, smart, with a sense of humor, someone who'd protect Adrianna and I with his life. I found that and so much more in you. I vow to be faithful, loyal and above all support you always. With this ring I give you my promise, that from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. Forever and Always" I say putting a silver ring onto his finger.

"With the exchange of vows and rings. I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" the minister tells us. We smile and kiss each other. We pull away and perform the sand ceremony. Uniting not only us, but Adrianna as well as a family. My colour with dark pink, her's was light pink and Elijah's was black. We then signed the marriage certificate along with Kol and Mrs Anderson.

Before Elijah and I get into on of the limo to head for the restaurant. "How come you didn't warn me about Kol?" I ask him.

"I did not know he would be here. He turned up last night wanting to catch up properly. He invited himself to our wedding. But don't worry he won't tell anyone" he tells me. We had agreed not to tell anyone in Mystic Falls until the new year. Wanting to enjoy some time as a married couple before all the family drama.

"Good, so what's the plan for our honeymoon?" I ask him.

"You'll have to wait and see Mrs Mikaelson" he tells me.

"Ok Mr Mikaelson" I say and kiss him. "So for Adrianna's first Christmas I was thinking we go to New York" I tell him.

"Sounds great, but won't your family and Tyler be upset about not being there?" he asks me.

"They'll get over it" I tell him. We reach the restaurant and get out. We go in and sit at our table. Kol soon arrives with the Andersons. We all have lunch. Kol telling us about his recent travels.

Before Elijah and I had to leave for our flight. I'm not ashamed to say that I cried over leaving Adrianna for three weeks. But Elijah calmed me down. And we may of had sex for most of the four hour flight to Orlando Florida.

A/N

Pictures above of the wedding and picture on the external link of their sand jar.