TVD: S2E27 - Kill or Be killed

Alexis' POV

I'm talking to Jeremy about the Lockwoods while Elena is with Stefan in her room. Since we decided not to keep anymore secrets, I'm telling him about the werewolf in town. "I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf" he says surprised. Tell me about it, though if he is. I had sex with a werewolf, which is cool. Not that anyone knows this.

"We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is" I correct him.

"It should be enough easy for us to figure it out" he tells me.

"Elena and I said that we wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean that we want you involved in it" I tell him.

"By definition of being in this family, I'm involved" he reminds me.

"Ok, but don't tell Elena. This is our secret" I tell him smiling. We leave the house to go see Tyler. We find him at the Mystic Grill.

"Hey man, how have you been?" Jeremy asks him.

"Since when do you talk to me?" he asks me. 

"Come Tyler, be nice" I tell him and he looks at me only just realizing I'm here.

"Hi Alexis" he says smiling sheepishly.

"I haven't seen you much since your father's funeral" Jer tells him.

"Listen, you were cool that day, at the wake. Thanks for that. I felt like kind of a freak show" Tyler tells him.

"Yeah, I know the feeling well. What are you doing here?" Jeremy asks him.

"Distracting myself" Tyler states as Aimee appears Sarah. They're a couple of girls from school, but I hardly know them.

"Hey, thanks for the text. Where too?" Aimee asks him.

"My place. My mom is gone all day. Empty house, fully stocked bar" Tyler explains.

"Margaritas?" she asks.

"Sure" he says nodding. "You in?" he asks Jeremy and I.

"Yeah, I'm in" Jeremy tells him smiling.

"I would, but I promised to help Caroline at the picnic today. I'll come by later though if I can get away from her" I assure them. I hug Jeremy. "Don't do anything reckless" I whisper and pull away. "Don't have to much fun until I get there" I tell them and they all leave.

(Park)

I arrive to see Caroline at the veranda with Elena painting. But Elena walks off to talk to Stefan. "Sorry I'm late Care" I say as I join her. But she is to bust listening in on Elena and Stefan's conversation. They don't have a very long conversation until Elena leaves.

"So Alexis are you finally going to fuss up to what you were doing with Tyler at those ruins?" Care asks me smiling.

"I thought we had dropped the subject?" I ask her.

"No you wanted me to drop it, I want to know if you slept with him" she reminds me. I roll my eyes and start to paint. "Come on, you haven't dated anyone longer then Elena. Not since that jerk used you, you're allowed to move on" she tells me.

"Tyler isn't my type" I tell her.

"Do you even know what your type is?" she asks me.

"Someone attractive, up beat, a little quirky, loyal and above all someone who is honourable" I tell her.

"Kind of hard to find someone like that in this town" she tells me.

"Exactly" I state. "But if you really must know, yes I slept with Tyler and he was great. Now drop the subject" I tell her.