TVD: S3E48 - Disturbing Behaviour

Alexis' POV

Alexis' POV

Damon is helping Elena and I make Chilli for the party at the Lockwoods today. As Elena isn't a good cook and I'm still learning. "I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. Everybody brings chili" he tells us. "Hey, Ric" he says as Alaric enters the room.

"What's up?" Ric says.

"Just making Chilli for the potluck" I tell him.

"What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?" Elena asks him.

"Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing" Alaric tells her.

"Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili" Damon tells him. I roll my eyes with a chuckle.

"It's an old family recipe, okay?" Elena tells him.

"Yeah! I know. I knew your old family. They made sucky chili" he states looking at her with a smile. She laughs and I smile.

"It's been a hundred years, I'm sure the recipe has improved" I assure him.

"Doubtful" he says.

"Why are you here, exactly?" Alaric asks Damon.

"They know" Damon says pointing to Elena and I.

"He thinks Elena is going to break" I state as I stir the Chilli.

"I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili, pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer looking for someone who didn't want to be found" Elena explains.

"She's in denial" Damon and I tell Ric.

"I'm not in denial" she retorts quietly.

"No?" Damon asks and approaches her. He takes a hold of her necklace. "You're still wearing this necklace. Isn't this the reminder of your unbreakable bond with Stefan?" he asks her.

"Thanks for the help Damon, I think we got it from here. See you at the founders party" I tell him. He holds his hands up and leaves with Ric. Soon there's a knock at the door. "I got it" I tell Elena and go answer it. I open it to reveal Caroline holding a bowl.

"I come baring gifts" she declares smiling.

"Please tell me that's not Chilli" I say pleadingly. She steps aside. Bonnie appears and comes in. "Bonnie" I cheer hugging her.

"I'm back!" she says and hugs me. "Wow you've gotten big, tell me boy or girl" she says placing a hand on my bump. Adrianna kicks and she smiles.

"A girl, Adrianna Masey Gilbert-Lockwood" I tell her smiling. "Come into the kitchen" I tell the pair. "Look who's back" I tell Elena.

"Bonnie!" she cheers hugging her. They pull away smiling.

"I leave town for the summer and everything goes to hell for the three of you" Bonnie states. Just then Jeremy appears. Bonnie hugs him tightly and they kiss happily.