TVD: S1E17 - Let the Right 1 In

Third Persons POV

"Hey Jer, there's a storm rolling in. Can you make sure all the windows are close?" Elena asks entering his room.

"Yeah, sure" he tells her.

"Also have you seen Alexis?" she asks him.

"No, she hasn't come home yet" he tells her and she frowns. "Something wrong?" he asks her.

"No, everything's fine" Elena lies and leaves the room. She head to the Salvatore boarding house. "Guys, Alexis didn't come home last night" she tells the brothers worried.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night. And get Alexis back" Damon states.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'" Stefan asks him.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her" Elena says looking at Damon.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back" Damon explains.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who gets hurt in the process, including my sister" Elena snaps.

"You don't have to be snarky about it" Damon tells her.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb and that my sister was kidnapped. I've earned snarky" Elena retorts.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon asks her.

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities" Elena tells him.

"Ouch" he says.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl, the vampires and get Alexis back. Yeah? Hmm" Stefan reminds them. Damon leaves the room and Elena hugs Stefan. "Don't worry, we'll get Alexis back safely" he assures her.

(Miss Gibbins house) Alexis' POV

I woke up with a killer headache in an unfamiliar room. I groan as I sit up and rub my sore head tentatively. Just then a woman enters the room with bite marks on her neck and wrists. "You should be resting dear" she tells me.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask her.

"I'm Miss Gibbins, Frederick found you unconscious and brought you here. He's such a sweet man" she tells me. I realize she's been compelled, Frederick must be the vampire from last night.

"I am very grateful to you both, but I have to go home" I tell her smiling sweetly.

"I'm sorry dear, I was told you can't leave yet" she tells me.

"Why?" I ask her as I stand up. Just then Frederick enters the room and I back up to the window. Where the curtains are closed.

"Miss Gibbins, please leave us" he tells her and she leaves without a word. "You should be resting" he tells me.

"I'm fine" I tell him annoyed.

"You know I could kill you with a flick of my wrist, I'd be nicer if I were you" he warns me.

"Well you aren't me" I state and open the curtains. Buy no sunlight comes in and I look at the window confused. I see it's cloudy outside and a storm is rolling in.

"Now that wasn't nice, but don't worry I'm bringing you a friend" he tells me in a false sweet voice.

"Leave my friends and family alone" I snap glaring at him. Just then another vampire enters the room. "What is this? A vampire convention?" I demand.