TVD: S3E56 - The Ties That Bind

Alexis' POV

It's been a week since Jeremy left. Well a week and one day. Care told me how Tyler bite her and how Klaus saved her life. So I'm at her house while Elena is helping Bonnie look for her mum. "Honestly your god daughter is driving me crazy, I wish she'd just come out" I tell Care.

"You and me both, first dibs on baby sitting" she tells me smiling. We enter us living room to see Tyler sitting on the couch. Our smiles disappear as he stands up. "What are you doing here?" Care asks him as she stands in front of me.

"I came to apologize" he tells her.

"Apologize?! You bit me. I could've died. I think we're way past apologies, Tyler" she tells him.

"That's the problem. Klaus told me to do it and I said no. And then...just happened anyway. Like, it was completely out of my control. That's why I had your mom call him" Tyler says and Caroline's dad enters the room.

"Daddy?" Care says.

"Mr Forbes" I say surprised.

"Hi Alexis, Caroline" he says.

"I thought, since he can resist compulsion, maybe he could teach me to resist the sire bound" Tyler explains.

"Can you help him?" Care and I ask her dad.

"I'm gonna try" he tells us.

"Why?" Care asks him.

"Because he made a mistake and now he wants to make good. And I understand that" he explains. "May I have a moment alone with Alexis?" he asks and they leave. "Congratulations on the baby" he says.

"Thank you" I say smiling. He was always like a second father to me as I always spent so much time here growing up. "I think I know how to help Tyler" I tell him.

"Pray tell" he says.

"He feels loyal to Klaus as Klaus saved him from turning every full moon. It was torture for him. Every bone in his body broke. I think the only way to break the bond is for him to turn without feeling pain" I tell him.

"In order to do that, he'd have to turn multiple times" he states.

"Which is why I haven't said anything, we may not be together. But he is the father of my child and I want him in her life. He can't be if he's sired to Klaus" I tell him. "Please take care of him and Caroline. One bite from him and she'll die" I state.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to either of them. You just try not to stress and relax" he tells me.

"I will" I tell him and he leaves. I sigh and Elena calls me. "Find anything?" I ask her curious.

"Damon found her, Abby Bennett Wilson. She lives in Monroe, North Carolina. Bonnie and I are going there now" she tells me.

"Ok, take care and tell Bonnie I said good luck" I tell her.

"I will, take it easy" she tells me. We hang up. I decide to go to the grill for lunch. I see Alaric with Damon and decide to join them.

"What you both talking about?" I ask them curious.

"The dead medical examiner and Alaric's new doctor friend" Damon states.

"How did he die?" I ask him curious.

"He was staked in the chest like a vampire" Damon states. "Sheriff is trying to keep it under wraps" he adds.

"Well, Meredith didn't say anything about that" Alaric tells him.

"Meredith Fell?" I ask him and he nods his head. "She was my doctor when you were hit by a car. When I got the braxton hicks, she's nice" I tell him.

"She is" he agrees and looks back at Damon. "Who do you think killed him?" he asks him.

"I don't know but if I was a cop, your sexy doctor lady friend would definitely be a suspect" Damon tells him.

"Damon drop it" I tell him and he leaves. "So give me a lift home after lunch?" I ask Alaric.

"Sure thing, how is the pregnancy going?" he asks me curious.

"Going well, but I am so ready for it to be over and hold my daughter in my arms" I tell him smiling. "I can't wait to meet her" I add as I rub my stomach.

"We all can't wait to meet her" he tells me. Our lunch arrives and we eat in silence. He then drives us back to our apartment building. We then go to our separate apartments. I go to the pale purple nursery.

Matt, Jeremy, and the girls set it up for me

Matt, Jeremy, and the girls set it up for me. We then had a baby shower before I moved in and I now have everything I need for my daughter. Clothes, toys, nappies, car seat, pram, changing table, coot and etc. I even have a rocking chair for when I nurse her. I smile placing my old teddy bear in the coot.

It'll be her's now. I hope she has as many fond memories with him as I did. I named him Buddy-bear. Jeremy and Elena would constantly hide him from me. Until I cried my eyes out and dad made them give him back. Dad and mum would then tuck him in & sing me a lullaby.

"La la lu, La la lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings close your eyes

La la lu, La la
And may love be your keeper
La la lu, La la lu, La la lu" I sing as I rub my stomach. "I love you Adrianna" I tell her. I go have a shower and then have dinner. I do my school work and call it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Bill Forbes with Caroline and on the external link of Abby Bennett Wilson.