TVD: S1E8 - 162 Candles

Alexis' POV

Dear diary, Sheriff Forbes interrogated us about Vicki's disappearance. She seems to believe Vicki just runaway. Damon's compulsion is working on Jeremy, who doesn't remember a thing. Matt is sad that Vicki is gone though. Elena is avoiding Stefan, which I think is for the best. Since he and Damon arrived, our family has been in danger. Anyway Elena and I are going to have a much needed sister day. No boys or best friends, just the two of us.

I put my diary away and go to the lounge then sit by Elena and Jenna. Jeremy is at the dinner table doing something. "You're wallowing" Jenna tells Elena.

"So are you" I tell her.

"My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped" she tells us.

"Yeah, well Logan is a jerk" Elena and I tell her.

"You didn't get a brush-off e-mail say: 'I'm leaving town. See ya'" Jenna tells us.

"Wanna keep it down over there?" Jeremy asks us.

"Why?" I ask him curious as we all look at him.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asks him.

"Homework" Jeremy answers.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks him shocked.

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so" Jeremy says returning to his homework. I share a look with Aunt Jenna and Elena.

"What do you think?" Elena asks us.

"Alien?" I suggest.

"Some sort of replicate" Aunt Jenna adds.

"He can hear you" Jeremy states and I smile. It feels like we have the old Jeremy back. Bonnie decides to crush sister day, so now her, Elena and I are hanging out in my room. Elena and I laying on my double bed.

"Are you both gonna stay in there forever?" Bonnie asks us.

"Yep" Elena and I answer.

"Move over" Bonnie says and lays in between us. "I'm officially worried. What's going on?" she asks us.

"I'm tired of thinking...of talking I" Elena tells her.

"Can I get a one-line version so I can at least pretend to be helpful?" Bonnie asks.

"Her and Stefan broke up, now she's wallowing" I state.

"I am not wallowing" Elena states and I roll my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Right stupid question. I know I've been kind of MIA when you need me the most. I suck" Bonnie says.

"No you don't" I assure her.

"You wanna make it up to me. Get my mind off of it" Elena tells Bonnie.

"Just remember you asked for it" Bonnie tells her. Bonnie closes the window and grabs one of my pillows. She rips it and empties it of the feathers.

"Hey!" I exclaim pouting sitting up.

"Be patient" Bonnie tells me.

"Ok" Elena and I say as we all sit on the bed.

"I need to swear you both to secrecy" Bonnie tells us.

"It's kind of a bad week for that kind of stuff" I tell her.

"Swear, 'cause I'm not supposed to be showing you both this" Bonnie states. I look at Elena and she shrugs.

"Ok, we swear" we tells her.