TVD: S2E35 - Daddy Issues

Alexis' POV

"So Alaric will go to your next doctor's appointment with you, is Tyler going?" Jenna asks me as we go downstairs with Alaric.

"He says he will, I hope so. It's his baby too" I state.

"I'm sot later" she states looking at her watch.

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times" Alaric tells her and I giggle. We enter the kitchen to see John with Elena. Alaric and Jenna look at him surprised.

"What the hell?" Jenna demands.

"I said the same thing last night" I tell her.

"Good morning to you Alexis, Jenna. Alaric" John says.

"I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever" Jenna tells him.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in" John tells her.

"You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off" Alaric says and leaves.

"I'm still confused here" Jenna states.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while" John tells her.

"Not here you're not" she tells him.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here" John states and I groan.

"Actually I can, as legal guardian" Jenna retorts.

"Yeah, about that...um Alexis, Elena, you both want me to explain the situation, or would one of you like to do the honors?" John asks us.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. I should have told you earlier, but..." Elena tries to say.

"I'm Alexis' and Elena's biological father. There, now you know" John tells Jenna. Then leaves Elena and I to deal with the confused Jenna. I get a message from Caroline, it says; '911 now'.

"I have to go see Caroline, Elena can you handle this?" I ask her.

"Of course, tell Care I said hi" she tells me. I nod my head and leave. I drive to Caroline's house to see Stefan already there.

"Care, what's the big emergency?" I ask as I join them in the lounge.

"I just asked what was wrong, she wanted to wait for you" Stefan states. We both look at her.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word" she tells us.

"It's that woman, Jules" I sneer annoyed.

"She had a run in with Damon" Stefan states.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed" Caroline explains.

"Wow, this is bad" I say worried for my baby. Not that they know I'm pregnant.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Care asks Stefan.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed" Stefan explains.

"No, Tyler can't die!" I snap. My baby is not losing it's father.

"We're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid" Care assures me. "You both have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You both always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends" she tells us.

"He's more then a friend to me Care, he's my best friend and the..." I bite my tongue.

"The what?" they ask me confused.