TVD: S3E54 - The New Deal

(Mystic Grill) Alexis' POV

I'm sitting with Bonnie and Elena at the grill. I notice Damon at the bar with Alaric. "I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time" Elena tells us.

"Same, I swear my neighbor is stalking me" I tell them.

"You both have a right to be. Klaus is still out there and he knows you tried to kill him" Bonnie tells us.

"Why hasn't he made a move?" I ask them.

"There has been no sign of him. Nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity" Elena explains.

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare. On repeat" Bonnie tells us.

"The same dream?" we ask her curious.

"Yeah! Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird" Bonnie states.

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's like...you know...witch dream?" I ask her.

"It's just stress. I'll figure it out. And what about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?" she asks Elena.

"He betrayed us Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone" Elena tells her.

"How is Damon handling it?" I ask her.

"Damon, is Damon" she tells me. Soon Alaric walks over and tells us Jeremy lost his job last week. Also how he's failing classes. So we agree to do an introversion at the house. Elena calls Jeremy while we watch Damon play darts.

"You are feisty when you are mad" Damon tells her as he gets a bullseye.

"It's not that I'm mad. I'm just-I'm worried" she tells him.

"We both are" I add.

"But why? He lost his job at the Grill. He can survive Lexis, Elena" Damon assures us.

"He is spiraling. Ever since Bonnie broke up with him, he is moody, he is not really talking to anyone" I tell him.

"Typical teenager, something to look forward to with Adrianna" he tells me.

"Who's seeing ghosts and has lost everyone that he cares about" Elena tells him.

"He still has you both and his future niece" Damon reminds her. Damon shoots a dart. He goes to the dartboard and retrieves his darts.

"You ok?" I ask him as I rub my stomach. Adrianna is moving around using my bladder a ball again.

"What makes you think I'm not okay?" Damon asks me.

"Well, you're daydrunk. It's not exactly your most attractive look" Elena tells him.

"Hmm- what is my most attractive look?" he asks her smirking.

"Ah, ah- I'm not saying you have any attractive looks. I'm saying this is my least favorite one" Elena tells him.

"Noted. See if I can make any improvements" he tells her.

"Don't mind me" Klaus says as he joins us. Elena steps in front of me and Damon steps in front of her.

"Klaus" Elena and I say.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon asks him.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate" Klaus says as a hybrid appears behind him. I gulp, that was my new neighbour. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" he tells him and Tony goes to the bar.