TVD: S2E36 - Crying Wolf

Alexis' POV

Last night was great, Care made me tell them about my one night stand with Tyler. I then told Bonnie how I'm pregnant with his child. We watched the Notebook, before all crawling into Caroline's big bed. Where we all fell asleep.

Until Elena's phone rings this morning waking us and Care pushes her out of the bed. "Go away" Care whines and I snuggle into my pillow trying to go back to sleep.

"Hello?" Elena says answering her phone. We all glare at her from the bed, annoyed at being awaken.

"Shh" Bonnie and I tell her. Elena drags herself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation in the hallway. Then my phone rings and I groan.

"Alexis!" Caroline whines and I crawl out of the covers. To the end of the bed. I grab my phone and head to the bathroom.

"Hello" I say tiredly as I rub sleep from my eyes.

"Did I wake you?" Elijah asks.

"No Elena did" I tell him. "Thank you for saving them last night" I add.

"You are welcome" he says and I turn on the shower. "Anyway, I have a reason for calling" he states.

"It wasn't just to hear me say thank you?" I ask smirking.

"No" he chuckles. "I've been invited to a tea party at the Lockwood mansion and I'm allowed to bring a plus one. I'd be honoured if you'd accompany me" he states and I freeze surprised.

"You want me to be your date for a tea party?" I ask him surprised.

"You're aunt will be there, along with other people you know" he tells me.

"Well I didn't have anything planned for today, so why not" I tell him.

"Great, I'll pick you up at one" he tells me. I agree and we say our goodbyes. I hang up and have a shower. I then get dressed and grab my things leaving the house.

(Woods) Third Persons POV

Tyler arrived at Brady's RV to meet Brady, Jules and a new wolf Stevie. Jules greeted Tyler and he reminds her she was suppose to leave. "We will soon" she assures him. Tyler looks at the two male wolves nervously. "Listen. We kind of need your help with something" she tells him.

"We need you to help us find the moonstone" Brady tells him.

"Somebody needs to explain to me what the big deal is about a rock" Tyler states.

"That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon" Stevie states.

"It's an old curse placed on both vampires and werewolves" Jules clarifies.

"Vampires break the curse, they're free to walk in the sunlight, but we're stuck only turning at the full moon, aka werewolf Armageddon" Stevie explains.

"But if we break it, they're stuck as night-walkers, and we can turn whenever we want" Brady states.

"Aka werewolf domination" Stevie says smiling. Tyler sighs heavily thinking.

"Tyler, if we can turn at will. That means we never have to turn at all, not if we don't want too" Jules tells him. Meaning his child would never have to suffer the curse.

"If those vamps are gearing up to break the curse, they must have also found the doppelgänger" Stevie states.

"The doppelganger?" Tyler asks confused.

"Evil twin shadow person. We're betting Mason's hot, vampire chick Kathy knows all about it, so we need you to help us find Kathy. I--I have a picture. Mason brought her to the bar once. No one liked her. She was a vampire. Bad news" Stevie explains taking out his phone. "Right--right here. The girl next to Mason" he states showing Tyler the picture.