TVD: S1E20 - Blood Brothers

Alexis' POV

I'm standing with Damon and Elena in the Salvatore basement looking at Stefan through the bars of his door. "It's so hard to see him locked up like this" Elena states.

"You're the one who locked him up" Damon tells her.

"You helped her" I remind him.

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people. While the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?" he asks us.

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?" I ask him.

"Elena's thing, not mine" he states. He leaves the basement and Elena soon follows with me. We find him in the parlor looking at a small circular object.

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" we ask him.

"Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work" he states.

"Pearl didn't say anything else about it?" Elena asks.

"She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, but that was a pocket watch. That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. Have you spoken to your uncle lately?" Damon asks us.

"No, we've been avoiding him" I tell him.

"And I've bee here most nights" Elena adds.

"So, you'll be here again tonight?" Damon asks her.

"Is that a problem?" Elena asks him.

"Yes. You're a complete nuisance" he tells her and I chuckle.

"See you later" she says and we leave.

"Hey Elena I just thought of something" I tell her smirking and she raises an eyebrow. "If he thinks having one of us is a nuisance. How would he feel if we both spent the night tonight?" I ask.

"It'd probably drive him mad" she says giggling. "Lets do it" she tells me. We got home and I got to pack an overnight bag. While Elena calls Damon to tell him I'm staying to night also. "Alexis and I are just grabbing some clothes, and then we'll be right over. How's Stefan?" she asks him. "He has to eat what's his favorite...Kind of, um" she tries to ask.

I roll my eyes and take the phone putting it on speaker. "What my sister is trying to say, what is Stefan's favourite animal blood?" I ask Damon.

"Eww gross" Damon says and I roll my eyes as I go back to packing.

"Your joking doesn't help" Elena scolds him gently.

"Helps me. Now, hurry up. I can't baby-sit all night. I have things to do" he tells us.

"We would say, 'drop dead,' but..." we say.

"Ha ha. Stefan likes...Puppy blood...Little golden retriever puppies with cute, floppy ears. That's his favorite" he says before hanging up. I finish packing and go downstairs with Elena. Where we run into John.

"I thought we could talk. We haven't had a chance to catch up" he tells us.

"We're actually heading out" Elena tells him.

"Well is won't take long" he assures us.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask him.

"Well, I know you know" he tells us.

"Know what?" we asks fawning confusion.

"It's really silly to keep pretending. What do you both think your mother would say. If she knew Elena were dating a vampire?" he asks.

"Which mother?" we ask and leave the house. We get into my car and I drive us to the boarding house. Once we arrive Elena goes to speak to Stefan while I remain in the parlor with Damon. She soon rejoins us saying Stefan wants to let himself die.