TVD: S1E6 - Lost Girls

Third Persons POV

"What are you?" Elena asks Stefan again. Meanwhile Alexis wakes up still feeling light headed. But when she hears her sister's voice she gets up from the couch and approaches it.

"Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here" Stefan says.

" It's not possible. It can't be" Elena says.

"Elena" Alexis says leaning on the wall.

"Alexis!" Elena exclaims and rushes to her sister and helps her stand.

"Everything you know...And every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Stefan asks Elena.

"What are you? What happened to Alexis?" Elena demands.

"I'm a vampire and Damon..." Stefan starts to explain.

"Bit me, Damon bit me" Alexis finishes.

"We shouldn't be here" Elena states and starts to help Alexis to the door.

"No please" Stefan says blocking their way and Alexis stands up straighter.

"No, no how did you do that?" Elena demands.

"Please don't be afraid of me" Stefan begs.

"Little late for that" Alexis grumbles.

"Let us go" Elena says and they walk past him. Elena helps Alexis into the front passenger seat. Before heading for the drivers side.

"Elena please" Stefan begs. But she ignores him and drives off.

Alexis' POV

"Are you ok?" Elena asks me.

"Yes, my neck is sore. But I feel no wounds" I tell her touching my neck. "What are we going to do Elena?" I ask.

"I don't know yet" she mumbles.

"Whatever you decide, I'll support you" I tell her.

"Thank you Alexis" she says. We arrive home and run up to her room. Only problem is Stefan is there waiting for us and I push Elena behind me.

"Stay away from us" I tell him hotly.

"Elena, Alexis I would never hurt either of you. You are both safe with me" Stefan says.

"All those animal attacks, those people who died" I say.

"No, that was Damon" he states.

"Damon" Elena and I say.

"Yes. I don't drink human blood. That's not how I choose to survive, but Damon does! I'll explain everything to you both, but I beg you Alexis, Elena, do not tell anybody" he begs.

"How can you ask us that?" Elena asks him standing beside me.

"Because you both knowing this is dangerous for so many reasons. You both can hate me, but I need you both to trust me" he states.

"Just go" I tell him.

"Just go, please. Go. If you mean us no harm, then you'll go" Elena tells.

"I never wanted this" he states before leaving.

"Elena where's my bag?" I ask her.

"You're room" she states. I go to my room and grab my bracelet. I go to the bathroom and shower changing out of my sexy suds outfit. Into a pair of jeans and white shirt with a brown jacket. I then go back to Elena's room. "I think we should speak to Stefan" she tells me.