TVD: S1E21 - Isobel

Alexis' POV

Elena is on the phone to Damon and has it on speaker phone. "We're supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founders' Day parade. If we don't we get the wrath of Caroline but I wanted to check in first" she tells him.

"Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking" Damon says.

"She means Stefan" I tell him.

"Oh, him? Oh, he's...he's terrible" he tells us.

"What's the matter?" we ask him worried.

"Has anyone told you both how annoying that is?" he asks us.

"Damon" I say firmly.

"He's just back to boring, straight-laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality" he states.

"You helped" Elena reminds him.

"I hate myself. Did Uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?" Damon asks us.

"No, we've been avoiding him remember" I remind him.

"Why? What's he up to?" Elena asks him.

"I don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me" he tells us.

"We gotta go, we're late" I tell him.

"Have fun with the Mystic queen, I know I did" Damon states. I roll my eyes and Elena hangs up. We leave for school where the floats are being made.

Before we could help Alaric drags us to his classroom. Where Stefan is already waiting and he then calls Damon over. While we waited he told us how he saw Isobel last night. That she wanted to see Elena and I or she'd go on a killing spree.

Just then Damon enters the room. "Damon, thanks for coming" Alaric says.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh...never mind" Damon says. He looks at us all. "What's with all the furrowed brows?" he asks us.

"I saw Isobel last night" Alaric states.

"Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asks.

"No, I didn't ask" Alaric answers.

"What about the invention?" Damon asks.

"Didn't ask" Alaric states.

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asks.

"I don't know" Alaric says.

"Did words completely escape you?" Damon demands.

"Give him a break" I tell him firmly.

"I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions" Alaric retorts.

"What did she want?" Damon asks.

"She wants to see Alexis and I" Elena tells him.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants" Stefan explains.

"You don't have to see her if you don't want too" Damon tells Elena and I.

"We don't really have much of a choice" I tell him.

"She threatened to go on a killing spree" Alaric adds.

"Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys" Damon says.

"We want to see her Damon" Elena and I tell him. We then go to the grill with Stefan. Who stands at the pool table while Elena and I sit at the bar waiting for our biological mother. Soon a woman arrives and sits on the other side of Elena.