TVD: S1E14 - Fool me Once

Alexis' POV

Elena and I woke up groggily on a twin bed together. We see a man sleeping on a chair at the end of the bed. I look at Elena. She puts her fingers to her lips and then points to the door. I look at it and nod my head. We quietly slide off the bed and head towards the door around the man.

We slowly back up to the door, Elena keeping an eye on man. I start to unlock the door slowly and do the last lock. I go to open it when the man speaks. "I wouldn't" he says. I gasp turning around and hold Elena's arm as he approaches us. He looks into our eyes trying to compel us. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you both understand?" he asks us.

"We understand" we tell him. He smirks and heads for the fridge. I open the door and we bolt out, only to be caught by the girl I saw last night. She pushes us back in and locks teh door behind us.

"Seriously?" she asks the guy.

"I told her not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!" he exclaims.

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! One of them dates a vampire, Ben. Duh!" she tells him and then shoves Elena & I into the bathroom locking us in.

"Oh my god, Bonnie!" Elena and I shout seeing her unconscious in the bath tub. We rush over to her. I grab a wet cloth and place it on Bonnie's head. She wakes up and we shush her, Elena turns on the facet.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie asks us.

"It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book" I state.

"Spell book?" she asks confused.

"Damon said it could be used to open the tomb" Elena tells her.

"Why didn't I know about any of this?" Bonnie demands quietly.

"I was trying to keep you out of it, hoping it would never come to this" Elena states.

"Come to what?" Bonnie asks.

"They need a witch to break the spell and let the vampires out" I tell her. The man bursts through the door. I stand in front of Elena and Bonnie protectively. He turns the tap off.

"You're wasting your time. I'm not gonna help you" Bonnie tells him. The man smile devilishly at us. Then grabs Elena and I away from Bonnie.

"That's why they're here. Motivation for you to behave. You know, you shouldn't be so desperate. You made it too easy" he tells her. Wait, this is Ben. Bonnie's date from last night. "She wants to talk to you" he tells us and shoves us out of the room. He locks the door before Bonnie could get out.

"Well, well. Alexis and Elena Gilbert. You both really are Katherine's doppelgängers. You must have the Salvatore boys reeling" the girl tells us.

"Who are you?" we demand.

"I'm Anna. Your brother may have mentioned me. I mean, we're like, practically dating" she tells us.

"Stay the hell away from our little brother" I snap glaring at her.

"Bonnie's not going to open the tomb" Elena tells her as she places a calming hand on my arm.

"Oh I think she will" Anna states.

"Do you really want Katherine out so badly?" I ask her.

"Trust me. No one I know wants to see that girl again. Except Damon, the love-struck idiot" Anna tells us.

"Then what is it?" Elena asks her.

"More like, who is it?" I ask.

"My mother's in there, Katherine couldn't help herself. She just had to toy around with both of the Salvatore brothers. And when she got caught, so did my mother. I watched Johnathan Gilbert take her away" Anna explains.