TVD: S2E29 - Masquerade

Alexis' POV

I vomit in the toilet and sigh as I sit on the floor. This is the second time I've vomited this morning. I must of eaten something. But so I do not feel like going to the ball tonight. So I call Tyler and cancel. He understood and told me to relax & get well soon. I hear the door open downstairs and clean up quickly. Before rushing downstairs.

"Jenna!" I cheer as she's placed on the couch.

"Hi Lexis" she says smiling.

"I'll go help the others prepare the food, you rest" I tell her. I go into the kitchen and start helping unpack groceries.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asks Elena and I.

"Make lunch" we tell him.

"No, about Katherine" he states.

"That's a good question" I say looking at Elena. She's the oldest, it's her call.

"We're not gonna do anything Alexis, Jeremy" she tells us.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that" Jeremy tells her.

"I agree with him, can't we at least maim her?" I ask her.

"We can't, we leave her alone to keep us all safe" she tells us.

"And what if she tries something else?" we ask her.

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end" Elena explains.

"You are being naïve and you know it" Jeremy tells her and starts to leave.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Out. I'll be back" he promises before leaving. Elena and I focus on making lunch for Aunt Jenna & ourselves. Alaric called and said he'd be coming over when Matt decides to leave.

"You're welcome to hang out. Alaric's coming over" I tell him.

"It's gonna be pizza and bad TV" Elena adds.

"I'd love to but I'm going to the masquerade party at the Lockwoods, aren't you?" he asks us.

"I was going to go with Tyler, but I haven't felt well all day" I tell him.

"Uh, no...not with what's going on with me and Stefan" Elena explains.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do" he tells us.

"What?" we ask him.

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go" he tells us.

"Okay. Well, have fun" I tell him.

"Yeah, me and the suit" he says.

"You look good in a suit" Elena tells him.

"You and Stefan will work it out" he tells her.

"I don't think so, Matt. There's so much about me and Stefan that'll never work" Elena explains.

"You know, I'm here for you always"  he says hugging her. "You to Alexis" he adds smiling at me.

"Have fun and tell Tyler I'm sorry" I tell him. He nods his head and leaves. Shortly after Alaric arrives, then the pizza. The smell of which had me vomiting in the sink.

"You ok Alexis?" Jenna and Alaric ask me in concern.

"Yeah, I've just been sick to my stomach all day. I'm sure I just ate something" I assure them. "Where's Jeremy?" I ask.