TVD: S1E3 Friday Night Bites

Alexis' POV

I'm walk with Elena and Bonnie through the halls. Bonnie is trying to warn Elena off of Stefan. "You saying she shouldn't date him?" I ask her.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow" Bonnie corrects.

"You were the one who said to go for it along with Alexis" Elena reminds her.

"Now I'm saying take it slow" Bonnie tells her.

"I'm not" I say smirking and they both roll their eyes. "Why the about face?" I ask Bonnie.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field" Bonnie explains.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena asks her.

"It's stupid" Bonnie mumbles.

"Bonnie" Elena and I say encouraging her to go on.

"I accidentally touched Stefan at the party. And I got a really bad feeling" Bonnie states.

"Is that it? Bonnie" I ask her confused. Sure I get a weird vibe from Stefan's brother, but I'm not telling my sister to take it slow.

"It was bad bad" Bonnie states.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena asks her. Oh yeah I forgot about Bonnie's supposed witch heritage. I wonder if it's true. If so, do other supernatural creatures exist?

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend" Bonnie tells us.

"I thought I was your best friend?" I ask her pouting.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that" Elena tells Bonnie.

"Ok, I'll drop it and you are one of my best friends Alexis" Bonnie assures me.

"Glad to hear it, see you after school at practice" I say and head to my class. Elena, Bonnie and Caroline are on the cheer-leading team. Caroline tried to rope me in, but I do not do short skirts.

(Cheer-leading practice)

"I still don't get why you're still cheer-leading" I say as I walk with Elena to the bleachers.

"I just want to see if it's still fun, if not then I may quit" she states.

Just then Bonnie hugs her. "Oh my god, you're here" she says smiling.

"Yep. I can't be sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight" Elena tells her.

"I/She am/is?" Bonnie and I ask her.

"Mm-hmm. You, Alexis, me and Stefan. You have to give him a chance" Elena states.

"Tonight's no good. Have you seen Caroline? I texted her like a hundred times" Bonnie states.

"Don't change the subject" I tell her placing a hand on my hip.

"You're going to be there" Elena adds.

"Fine, I'll go" Bonnie relents.

"Great" I say smiling. They start to stretch and warm up. Soon Caroline turns up with none other then Damon Salvatore. She kisses him before getting out of his car.

"Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill" Bonnie states.

"That's no mystery guy" Elena tells her.