TVD: S3E61 - Murder of One

Alexis' POV

I'm walking through town square with Matt and Caroline. I was just filling them in on how things are going with Alaric. Bonnie had done the spell and now Damon is watching him with Stefan. To ensure the herbs are working and keeping him Ric. Elena walks over to us placing her phone in her pocket. She had been trying to call Bonnie. Who's gone MIA.

"Mr. Saltzman was like the most normal guy in town" Matt says.

"Yeah" Care says nodding her head in agreement.

"Is it weird that Bonnie's not returning my calls?" Elena asks us.

"Is it weird that Klaus' brother is in the middle of town square?" Matt asks changing the subject. We all look over to see Finn with a red haired woman.

"That's Finn" Elena tells them.

"I thought he left town" I say confused. I then realize he must be here to unlink with his siblings. That must be why Bonnie has disappeared. She may be with the Mikaelsons at their manor. Elena calls Stefan.

"Hey. Where are you?" she asks him. "Klaus' brother, Finn is in the town square and he's with some ex-girlfriend or something" she explains. I hear the name Sage over the phone. I look at the girl, the name suits her. "We have an opportunity. So how do we do this?" she asks him. I frown what opportunity. "Then get Damon and get down here" she tells him. "Stefan?" she says confused.

"I have somewhere to be" I tell them. "Call me if you hear from Bonnie" I add before leaving. I get into my car and drive to the Mikaelson mansion. I enter and hear a groan of pain.

"Love, was not expecting you to drop by" Klaus says as he appears in front of me.

"I saw Finn in town and wondered why he'd be here. Then I realize you are trying to unlink yourselves from each other. And Bonnie has disappeared. I know you'd need a witch, so I want to see her" I tell him.

"Don't know love, why should I let you see her?" he asks me.

"Because I can get her to help you, I don't want Elijah to die" I state.

"Of course he gets your heart just like last time Tatia" he mumbles. I frown in confusion. "Did you think he was the only one to have feelings for Tatia? She was the Elena of our time while Elijah and I fought for her hand" he tells me.

"Is that why you kept me around? Because I'm her reincarnation and you loved her" I ask.

"You'll never know luv, follow me" he tells me. "Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now" he says as we enter a room. I see Bonnie. I waddle over and give her a hug.

"We were worried about you Bon" I tell her.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under duress" she tells Klaus as we pull away. I notice the grimoire on the table with candles.

"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue" Klaus tells her.

"This is the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough" Bonnie tells him.

"Don't doubt yourself Bonnie, you're a Bennett witch" I tell her smiling.

"Then you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie. Your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard. Very well" KLaus says taking his phone out and calls someone. "Kol. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?" he asks him.

Klaus walks over to us and holds up his phone.We see Jeremy with his new dog. "Leave my brother out of this" I growl as I feel a cramp in lower back.