TVD: S2E39 - Know the Enemy

Alexis' POV

I just put the washed bowl away when I hear the door slam. I frown and enter the hallway. "Who was at the door?" I ask Elena and Jenna. I then notice Jenna tearing up. "Jenna, are you ok?" I ask concerned stepping forward.

"Did you know Isobel was alive to?" she asks me and I look at Elena.

"She was just here" she whispers.

"Jenna, we..." I try to explain.

"You both knew she was still alive? Ric? John? Did they know?" she asks us.

"We can explain everything, Jenna" Elena tells her.

"No" Jenna says shaking her head and runs upstairs.

"Wait. Jenna, please wait!" I shout as I run after her with Elena. Jenna's goes into her bedroom and slams the door. I stop outside with Elena.

"Jenna, you have to talk to us. I...we need to explain what's going on. Jenna, please" Elena pleads as we hear Jenna crying. Jenna doesn't answer the door and we sigh defeated.

"Lets leave her to calm down, we can talk to her tomorrow when she's less upset" I tell Elena. She agrees and we go to our separate rooms. I change into my pjs and did my teeth. Then crawled into bed and fell asleep.

(Next day)

I wake up late and when I get downstairs I only see Elena. "Let me guess, it didn't go well?" I ask her.

"She left to go stay on compass telling me to go to the Lockwoods to accept a check for mum's foundation" Elena tells me. "Also Alaric punched John" she adds.

"I haven't spoken to mum or dad in awhile" I muse. "Serves John right" I state. "I'm gonna go to mum and dad's graves. Tell them of little miracle" I tell her smiling.

"They would of spoiled the baby rotten" she chuckles. "I need to go change" she states and goes upstairs. I go make myself some breakfast and soon hear someone enter the kitchen.

"Elena did you want some bacon and eggs?" I ask not turning around.

"Not Elena" a girl says and I turn to see Isobel.

"Who the hell invited you in?!" I snap glaring at her. Just then John appears with Stefan and Elena. When did Stefan arrive?

"You invited her in?" Elena demands glaring at John. I do the same, he better not of told her about my baby. I don't want her anywhere near it.

"She has information about Klaus. Please, just listen to her, okay?" John pleads. I look Elena and we both look at Stefan.

"All right. What do you know?" Stefan asks her. I finish making breakfast for Elena and I. We all sit down at the table and I start to eat.

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he could find you both" Isobel explains.

"Best chance at what?" I ask her.

"Keeping you and Elena alive" John states. Good, he didn't tell her about the baby.

"You don't get to talk, okay, not after everything you've done" Elena tells him.

"Were you able to find Klaus?" Stefan asks Isobel.

"No. Nobody knows where he is but there are these rumors that are flying around. That a doppelgänger exists" Isobel explains.

"Just one?" I ask her.

"Yeah, just one" she states.

"Which means any vampire that wants to get in favor with Klaus will be lining up to capture one of you" John states.