TVD: S2E43 - Sun Also Rises

Alexis' POV

Damon is sitting at the bar, observing the werewolf bite on his inner forearm. Katherine stands over him, also observing the bite. While I do my cup of tea as I try to not stress out. "So that's what a werewolf bite looks like" Katherine says.

"Yep" Damon answers.

"It's not that bad" she states.

"Oh it will be" I tell her remembering what happened to Rose. Damon stands up and rolls his sleeve down, covering the bite.

"So that's it? You're just...going to die?" Katherine asks him.

"Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" he asks her. She shakes her head. "Me neither" he tells her. Damon grabs his jacket off the couch and puts it on.

"145 years and no last good-bye?" Katherine asks him.

"You don't get a good-bye, come on Alexis" Damon says. I go to follow him and Katherine appears in front of us.

"No. Don't leave mad" she tells him.

"Us ending up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine" he tells her. We attempt to leave, but she persists.

"Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice" she tells him.

"That's why I gave you the vervain" he retorts.

"So you had a choice" I add.

"It was her or me. I chose her" Katherine states.

"I helped you, you owed me. Now when Klaus dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch. While Alexis' and Elena's aunt dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?" Damon asks her.

"I didn't let love get in the way" she states.

"Love makes us strong" I tell her.

"Enjoy an eternity alone, Katherine" he tells her.

"What are you going to do?" she asks him.

"I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus" he states.

"He won't take you. He saw your bite, he said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry, Damon. But Jenna's dead, there's nothing you can do about it" she tells him. He leaves and I go to follow but an invisible barrier stops me.

"Damon!" I shout hitting it. He turns to look at me. "I can't get out" I tell him.

"Must be his witch, I'll kill her and that'll break the spell" he tells me.

"Please save Elena and Jenna" I tell him.

"I'll do my best" he assures me before leaving. I kneel in front of the barrier tears in my eyes.

"Alexis" Katherine says gently.

"Don't, you've done enough" I tell her.

"You need to relax, it's not good for the baby for you to be this upset" she tells me.

"How can I not be upset? My twin sister is about to be sacrifices, along with my aunt. Neither of them will ever meet my baby. Jeremy and I will be alone" I tell her hotly.

"You'll have your baby, your friends and Alaric" she tells me. "You won't ever be alone, like I am. I have no one to love me, you have a whole group of people who will love and support you always" she tells me.

"Once we're free of here, I want you to promise me something Katherine" I tell her.

"What?" she asks me.