7

Stella Flores

We get to the party, that Isla was dragging me to. I pulled down my dress as much as i could but it was a lose, lose. If i pulled it down too much, my cleavage would be out. And if i pulled it back up too much, my butt would be out. If it wasn't for Isla i wouldn't be caught dead in this.

We walk inside and I instantly smelled a mix of perfume, cigarette smoke, and weed. I honestly loved the smell of weed for some odd reason. I had never tried it, and i don't intend to.

There was LED lights so the room was lit purple, with colored strobe lights, shining around. There was party music blaring from the speakers. Surrounding us were a bunch of couples, making out and dry humping each other.

Isla held my hand and guided me through the hallways of this place, until we reached a room with a bunch of people on couches, just talking.

We sit and everyone turns their heads to us. The loud music now sounded muffled from in here.

Isla gets up from next to me and runs up to Caden, who was walking into the room. She wraps her welcoming arms around him and jumps on to him, stretching her legs around his waist.

Still carrying her, Caden walks to a seat in front of me and sits. Leaving the seat next to me empty. She stays on top of him and just changes her direction towards the rest of the people sitting around us.

They were all talking about things that i really had no interest in so i just sat back and picked at my nails.

I pick my head up after hearing Isla squeal in excitement. Only to see Harry, with a tray of shots.

Isla shoots up from Caden's lap and runs towards Harry. "The two things i was waiting for!!!" She yells. She grabs a shot of the tray and tosses it back, and smiles.

Of course she would invite Harry. Why wouldn't she? I wanted to leave. I only came here to please her and she's making it really difficult.

She places the empty shot glass back on the tray and takes it from Harry. She quickly runs back to her seat, placing the tray in front of us, next to a Patron bottle, grabbing another shot. "Everyone grab one. No excuses." She shoots me a look like if the last part was only meant for me.

Harry walks over to me, just as i expected he would, and sits right where Isla was sitting before. It was fine because there was a good amount of space between us. Not too close, but he was close enough for comfort.

He leans forward and grabs two shot glasses with clear liquid in them, handing one to me. I shake my head, declining his offer.

He shrugs and tosses one back, with not one reaction to it. He holds his hand with the full glass out, waiting to do a 'cheers' with everyone else.

They all clink their shots and then bring the glasses to their lips, drinking the unknown liquid.

Harry places both glasses, now empty, back on the table then puts his arm on the back of the couch, stretching behind me.

I glance at him to see him staring at me with his classic smirk. I smile at his idiocy and turn my head back to Isla.

"Suck and blow or truth or dare?" she says through her smile. One of the girls sitting to my left says, "suck and blow obviously. It's a classic."

Isla holds her hand out to Caden and he pulls a playing card out of his pocket. I shoot Isla a glare, hoping she would understand that i have no idea what 'suck and blow' is. She snickers and smiles at me.

"I'm going to explain the game for anyone who doesn't know." she looks at me and winks. "Basically you just hold the card to your lips by sucking in, and you have to pass the card to the person next to you without it falling. If it falls, you have to kiss them. Also, if you wan) to kiss them..." She looks at me then to Harry then back to me and winks. Of course. "you just blow so the card will fall, and you obviously kiss them. And no pecking bullshit. A full on make out until the card gets back to you."

I hope that i had to pass the card to Harry and not the other way around because I knew he would blow on the card for me to kiss him.

To my luck, Isla starts and passes it to her left, meaning Harry would have to give the card to me.

My heart was racing, I didn't want to kiss Harry. At least not here, not like this. Well, not that i wanted to kiss him at all but if i did want to, it wouldn't be like this.

The card gets to Harry and to my surprise, he didn't blow. I leaned in, and puckered my lips to suck on the card. Then, all my worst fears came true.

I dropped it.

My eyes open, in shock and Harry grins in an excited matter. I, however, was not excited.

He places his hand on my cheek and leans in.

I had no other choice. I leaned in slowly, hoping that someone would stop us.

As i was getting closer, i open my eyes and look at his lips, to see them form into his smirk.

"This isn't fair. You haven't even had one drink." He mutters out, his accent and rasp making the simple sentence sound so good.

I sigh in relief. My breathing slowing down, gaining control.

He grabs a shot off the table and then stops for a moment. He smirks and instead grabs a bottle of ice cold 'patron' off the table. I hear Isla scoff softly and whisper under her breath, just loud enough for me to hear. "Yeah, I wanna see him get her to drink that."

Harry looks at me with the bottle in his hand, with the most devious smirk, "open."