46

Stella Flores

I woke up to a loud knocking. "Housekeeping!" I turned over, looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 3:42 PM. I jumped out of bed, the sleepiness being knocked out of me. Checkout was at eleven this morning and here we were, still sleeping and it was almost four.

"Harry! Harry get up." He groaned, turning over. This guy bro. "Harry!" I shook him, and he finally lifted his head, looking at me. He smirked, looking me up and down.

I forgot I was still naked.

I grabbed a pillow, throwing it at him. "You're so dumb." I laughed softly, searching for our clothes on the floor.

The person on the door would not stop knocking. I was so afraid they were going to open. "We'll be out in a minute!" I yelled out, hoping they heard me.

I finally found my sweatshirt, throwing it on. I quickly shoved all our stuff in our bags, and I attempted to wake up Harry again.

He finally got up and I finished getting dressed in the same clothes from last night. He quickly got dressed, and took some mouthwash from his bag. I used it as well, and we grabbed our bags, quickly getting out.

An older woman who I'm assuming is the housekeeping that kept banging on our door, stood there, giving a tight smile.

"Baby I think you forgot this." Harry had my bra, hanging from his finger, swinging it a bit. Fucking asshole.

I grabbed it quickly, sending Harry a look. He just laughed and the lady looked at me with a scowl. Great.

I shoved it under my shirt, and the minute we walked past her, I gave Harry a punch on the arm.

He furrowed his brows, rubbing his arm. "Ouch." He shook his head. "So mean."

I held back my smile as we entered the elevators. I pressed the G button, to go to the ground floor, where Harry's car was parked. "You know those movies where they press the emergency button in the elevator, and just have sex? We should do that." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "You're in a cheeky mood today."

He shrugged, leaning against the elevator wall. "How could I be in a bad mood after the sex we had last night?"

I pointed to him, forming my lips into a line. "Good point."

The elevator doors finally opened, and we walked out. We walked all the way to his car, and threw our stuff in the trunk. Our next stop was North Carolina. Harry mentioned that he wanted to buy us new phones, so I know we're stopping for that.

We drove a few hours before getting to the phone store, and Harry told me he would only be there a few minutes. I listened to the radio, and they were talking about Harry. Well, Snitch.

"So what about that murderer in Miami? I heard they call him Snitch."

"Ooh, the Snitch. He struck again recently."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup, he killed some girl's dad. The poor thing ran away. The mother's going crazy looking for her."

"Oh that's tough. Well that's enough family drama for today. Next up on Y-100-"

I turned down the radio, not wanting to hear anymore. They made it seem like this was a joke.

Harry finally came back to the car, a white paper bag in hand. He closed his door, handing me the bag. I looked inside to see two of the latest model phones. One was light green, and one was black. I wonder which is mine.

He bought two clear phone cases, and charges. "Do you mind setting those up for us, love?"

I love when he calls me that.

I nodded my head, opening our new phones. I set them up, put the cases on them and downloaded some apps. I also uploaded some numbers into my contacts. I wrote down Isla's, my mom's and Taylor's number on a piece of paper before I left.

Just in case.

After I finished, I slid in the polaroid picture that I took of him yesterday into my case. He's so adorable.

I downloaded some most necessary games after I had put the address to our next hotel in the GPS

I downloaded some most necessary games after I had put the address to our next hotel in the GPS. We had about five hours left but the way Harry was driving, I'll bet we'll be there in three.

I read my book, played some games on my new phone, and took a nap. We've been in the car forever. I'm so bored.

I rummaged through the glove compartment, and a light bulb flashed through my head when I saw a sharpie. I grabbed it, taking Harry's right arm, the one with one tattoo, and I turned it so his palm was facing upwards.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me, furrowing his brows.

I shushed him, taking the cap off the sharpie. I held it in my mouth, as I wrote. I wrote on his wrist, 'Anise'.

He smiled, and shook his head. "Are you branding me?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Shut up."

I then moved to my wrist on my left hand, I wrote 'Harry' the same way I wrote my name on his. "Maybe one day we can get them permanent." I smiled, closing the sharpie and putting it back.

"One day baby." 

i love them so much  -L