32

also you will see later in the chapter but the romper goes over her bikini (like a cover-up)

Stella Flores

I stared at myself in the mirror. I truly hated wearing bikinis but I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my skin. Maybe a bikini is pushing it, but I look good.

No.

I look great. I look stunning.

I took a deep breath, finally bringing myself to walk out of the bathroom. Harry's approving eyes were enough to make my insides jump.

He was in a pair of plain black swim trunks, and a black T-shirt on top. His hair was still all messy from sleeping.

Last night was amazing. Once we got here, we showered, watched The Notebook together then cuddled until we fell asleep. You know, you would think that Harry wouldn't be the 'chick-flick' type of guy but I swear, I saw his eyes get watery in some parts. I couldn't blame him, I got emotional as well.

"I like your swimsuit." He smiled cheekily, sticking his toothbrush into his mouth.

I rolled my eyes, throwing my romper on top.

We had decided we were going to eat here, Isla saying she was going to make eggs or something. Not sure if I wanted to eat something Isla was cooking, considering one time she almost burnt down my house because she forgot to put water in the microwaveable mac and cheese.

Suddenly I feel large hands gripping my waist, flipping me around. Before I could speak, Harry's lips were crashing into mine, embracing me in a mind-blowing kiss. All of them were like that with him.

"I like kissing you." I slip out, making him kiss me again.

"Me too."

I grabbed my beach bag off the small table we had in our room, walking downstairs, Harry following.

A smell of eggs and burnt toast filled my nostrils as I walked into the kitchen, seeing Isla had in fact burnt the toasts and the eggs looked like they had been put in a blender. But I give her props for trying.

She smiled, "Morning guys." She quickly threw some eggs onto a plate, and a very much burnt bread, handing one to me and one to Harry. "Enjoy your breakfast."

She went back into the kitchen, as Harry and I both looked at each other, wondering how to not eat this without having to tell Isla that her food was worse than Meredith from Grey's Anatomy.

"Isla this tastes like literal sh-" I kick Harry under the table, giving him a look before he could finish his very rude statement.

He furrows his brows, mouthing a confused 'what?'. I shake my head, rolling my eyes. "Isla, Harry and I are going to go... do something. Do you mind if we just meet you guys at the pool?" I raise my brows at her suggestively, and she immediately understands what I mean by something.

"No no go ahead. I'll clean up here." She smiles at me, and I immediately felt bad. I wasn't actually going to go have sex with Harry, I just wanted an excuse to not eat this food. But I knew Isla wouldn't mind if I left her food to go eat something else of Harry's.

Harry looks both excited and confused, and Caden mumbled a soft "Hot."

I looked at Harry, jerking my head towards the stairs. "Come on." I murmur lightly, grabbing his hand, pulling him along with me. We rushed up the stairs, getting to our room and locking the door behind us. Well for clarification, Harry locked the door.