9

Stella Flores

I wanted the pain to go away. I wanted to wash it away. And here he is, offering me the perfect escape. I shouldn't but I want to.

I wanted to do this, for myself but I won't allow it.

"I can't." I throw my head in my hands in frustration. I couldn't. It's selfish.

He smirks, "You're so weird Anise. You know that?"

I lift my head, un-burying it from my hands. I look at him and he is sitting with he knees bent in front of him, with his hands interlocked sitting on his knees. "Why?"

Without hesitation, or even a moment to think he mutters out, "You've changed your mind about a million times."

I blink in confusion. I was obviously an idiot to think that Harry would be acting that sweet forever. Harry's asshole alter ego was going to have to come back at some point.

"As much as I would like to drink my problems away, I can't get drunk. I will have no ride home and plus there is no one that I trust to make sure I'm okay. I mean I trust Isla but she probably can't even spell her name she's so shit faced." I mutter in annoyance in response of him being such a jerk.

He smirks and moves closer to me. "You know, there is other ways to temporarily fix your problems." He slides one finger under the strap of my dress, teasing me.

He stands up and reaches his hand out for me to grab it. I knew what he was suggesting, but frankly it wouldn't affect me from driving home, and i can stop if i want to.

I put my hand in his, using it to help me stand. Once I'm up, I fix my dress and dust it off.

With a sadistic smirk, he walks closer to me. He gets as close as he could be, without touching me, and grabs the hair laying on my left shoulder. He pushes it all to right side.

He runs two fingers down from my neck to my waist. Once his fingers met my waist, he placed his hand delicately, leaving it there. His right hand meets the side of my face and he brings his lips to my jawline.

He lands a soft kiss right on my jawline moving down to my collarbone, kissing every inch in between. He places a more sloppy kiss there before moving straight back to where my shoulder and neck connected. He started sucking softly in one spot.

He was going so slow but it felt so good. I toss my head back, in both pleasure, and giving him more access.

The hand on my waist now moving to my ass, giving it a slight squeeze, making me grow more needing. I closed my eyes in straight pleasure.

He began picking up the pace in his kiss, slightly biting while sucking. I knew it was going to leave a mark. I didn't care. I just wanted him to keep going. To never stop.

He pulled his head away from my neck, his lips slightly swollen, and really pink. He looks at the spot he was working on and smirked.

I'm guessing he was trying to leave a mark and by the look on his face, he succeeded. He looks to the left, which was where the house was, and his smirk faded.

I look to see Isla, walking in anything but a straight line, coming towards us.

She didn't have that big smile on her face so I'm assuming she didn't see us. Thankfully. I would never hear the end of it.

I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you for tonight."

I see him slightly blush. Adorable.

I walked away, feeling shameless, and I finally catch up to Isla. I open her bag and grab the car keys to head back to her house.

I wake up and the first thing I see is Harry next to me. I groaned and closed my eyes, hoping to be able to go back to sleep.