52

Stella Flores

I looked at Harry, absolutely shocked by the gorgeous room we were in. There were mirrors all around and it was dim with purple LED lights.

Harry was in black slacks, a matching black coat but what caught my attention was his shirt. It was a nice black dress shirt, with white hearts decorating it. "Harry Styles wearing a shirt with hearts on it? Thought I would die before I saw that."

A small smile curved onto his lips and he shook his head. "I knew you would like it. Plus I thought hearts were perfect for the occasion."

I smiled at that, watching him as he pulled out his phone. He started to play Photograph by Ed Sheeran, and held his hand out to me. "Would you care to dance with me, love?"

I felt butterflies all in my tummy, and heat rushing to my cheeks. "Of course." I took his hand, and we danced together.

I'm not the world's greatest dancer but Harry and I had done this a few times before and I had the hang of it.

I loved dancing with Harry, explaining the pout that came from me when the song ended. Harry smiled, kissing me.

"How did you even know it was my birthday today?"

He looks at me, a small laugh leaving his lips. "If I know your social security number, why did you think I wouldn't know your birthday?"

A look of realization hit me and I formed my lips into a line. "I forgot you were my stalker for a bit."

He smiles at that, and I speak up again. "Why did you do all this?"

He furrows his brows, and looks at me. "It's your eighteenth birthday. I had to make it special."

"What did you do for your eighteenth birthday?" I ask.

He shrugs, "Nothing. I spent it alone. It was only about a week after my mum died and I pretty much spent the entire day stalking you and your family, planning revenge I guess."

Sympathy ran through my body, and I shrugged. "Then it's settled. We can celebrate both of our eighteenth birthdays today."

He shakes his head, "No, today is your special day."

I wave him off, "Everyday I spend with you is a special day. Therefore, this one can be about both of us." Our eyes meet and he smiles, nodding.

"You look gorgeous by the way." He informs me. "My opinion is a bit biased though because frankly you could be wearing a garbage bag and you would still be gorgeous to me."

I laugh, facepalming myself. "You are such a romantic."

"Am not!" He gives an exaggerated gasp, his hand on his chest.

I nod, forming my lips into a line. "Are to."

He rolls his eyes at me, and I let out a smile. "I have a birthday present for you. But I have to take you somewhere first."

God I really am the luckiest girl alive. "More surprises?"

He hums out a yes, grabbing my hand. "C'mon pretty girl." He jerks his head towards the door, and walks me out to his car.

He opens the door for me, helping me and my long dress into the passenger seat. He then closes the door, walking over to the other side. He gets into the driver's seat, demanding that I close my eyes until we get there. "No peeking."

I shut my eyes for what feels like forever until the car comes to a stop. He tells me to still keep them closed and I hear him get out of the car. Shortly after, he opens my door and helps me out. He places one hand over my eyes and the other on my waist, guiding me where to walk.