31

did you really think I would leave you guys hanging like that?

Stella Flores

"Who said I was going to ride you?" I smiled widely, before explaining. "I'm going to get myself on your thigh, and you are going to watch."

I've never seen so much emotion on someone's face at once. Surprise, excitement, happiness, confusion, and lust all written on his face.

I honestly had no idea what came over me, but I liked it. I liked confident Stella. Harry made me feel like I could be confident. Plus, I liked the reaction I was getting from him.

"Do you understand me?"

He just nods in return, seeming as if he can't speak. I pull his shirt over his head, throwing it to somewhere in the front seat. "I need your words Harry." I repeated his words from the other night, when he said that to me.

I knew it was going to be hard for him to give in to me. He didn't seem like the 'bottom type'.

"Baby you can do whatever you'd like." He submits, easier than I thought he would. I smile at his response, starting to scrunch my skirt around my waist.

I was wearing silk underwear, prepared for a situation like this. I knew he could see the wetness pooled in between my legs through my underwear.

The look on his face as he looked at my arousal leaking through my panties made me even wetter. The person who invented silk underwear needs a raise.

I used my free hand, the one that wasn't pumping him, to touch myself. My panties were still on, but they happened to be very thin so it didn't matter.

I was going to take them off but it wouldn't look very sexy. Considering I am sitting on his thigh, in the backseat of a car, one hand pleasuring him and the other pleasuring myself, it would just look awkward. Also, I think it was making him that much more intrigued with my little act that he couldn't see me.

I circled my hips, rhythmically. His thigh felt so good. I need to do this more often.

I put all my focus into my hand, trying to make sure he feels just as good as I do. I pump him up and down, taking extra time on his sensitive tip.

I kept eye-contact the whole time, knowing he liked that. I circled my thumb over his slit, when I noticed he was leaking. I leaned forward, collecting his heady pre-cum with my tongue, now having his taste in my mouth.

"Fuck." He groaned, his heavy accent and rasp very audible.

I felt myself getting closer to my peak. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I wasn't ashamed. I was riding Harry's thigh for christ's sake. Who wouldn't come in like five minutes?

My fingers circled my clit, hitting every spot I needed. With a mind of their own, my fingers began to move faster, and suddenly I felt my climax in arm's length.

Harry moaned my name, as my fingers tapped slightly on his dick. My body spasmed as I released, my release washing over me.

My body felt weak and I practically fell forward onto his chest. I knew I still needed to get him off. It would be wrong of me not to.

Just as I thought I was going to be too tired to make him come, his orgasm hit him. He softly moaned my name along with a few cuss words, as I stroked him lightly, riding him through his climax.

I felt him literally get soft in my hand, finally being relieved.

I fell into his tattooed torso, finding myself tracing imaginary shapes on his chest. "Was I good?" I murmur tiredly, not even looking up at him.

I felt his chest vibrate as a short chuckle was released, "You were perfect, and surprising."

I furrow my brows, acting as if I didn't know why he was shocked. "Surprising?" I look at him, our eyes naturally meeting.

"Never expected you to do something like that."

I smile widely, keeping my gaze met with his. "Me neither."

Our moment was interrupted by my phone ringing, someone was calling me. I reached over, groaning in complaint, and I saw Isla's name on my screen. I picked up, and thankfully she had called to let us know she was five minutes away. I definitely didn't want her to catch Harry and I.

Mostly just because I didn't want her to see Harry naked. He's mine, meaning for my eyes only.

We got up, fixing ourselves up, and moving back to the front seats. Harry was completely dressed now, and I managed to clean up most of our mess in the backseat but I didn't have anything to clean the spots of his arousal he had spurted onto the seat.

Once I thought about it, it was kind of weird. It's not like we just did that in my car or his. This was his uncle's car. He said we should bring it because I, clearly, do not have a vehicle and he didn't want me 'complaining and freaking out' in an hour drive to my vacation house.

So annoying.

Finally, Isla and Caden arrive, giving me the keys so I can open the door.

We walked in, the kitchen and living room being the only thing on the first floor. We then went upstairs, agreeing that Harry and I will have the master bedroom and Isla and Caden would take one of the other two.

RIght off the back porch was the pool and lagoon. There was a beachy, sand area as well with tanning chairs.

This week was going to be so much fun.

I know, I know. Two surprise updates in one night. I couldn't leave you guys hanging. Also, I have two more days of testing and I'm done! So after next week, I should be updating more often. anyway, love you besties. <3. -L