15

The picture is from pinterest:) It is Stella's outfit later in the chapter.

Stella Flores

"What are you doing here?" My mom's eyes lit up in joy. Her anger with me was suddenly faded when her golden child arrived unexpectedly.

I take my opportunity and slip my phone into my back pocket off the table. My mom wouldn't even notice. She'll be too busy with Taylor. And even if she did, she wouldn't even be that mad because my sister's presence amuses her.

"There was a fire in one of the buildings so we got two weeks off so they can repair damages." She stood in the door holding her suitcase. My mom ran up to her and hugged her, holding her. She doesn't hug me like that, ever.

I stood at the stairs, shocked and upset. Taylor ran up to me, and gave me a big hug. I needed it. I missed her.

When she moved away, my hair fell back, revealing all of my hickeys. She opened her eyes and smiled before quickly putting my hair back to cover them.

"I'm going to go up to my room and get washed up. Stella will you help me please?" She slightly grinned at me meaning she didn't need my help, she wanted to talk about my neck. I nodded quickly and followed her up the steps to her room. She closes the door behind us and locks it.

"Stella! What are those?" She flips my hair back and points to my neck. She whisper shouts at me.

I smile softly in embarrassment, "hickeys." I speak low, almost whispering.

She gasps in shock and lets out a few laughs. "You mean to tell me that my sister, the same girl who said she won't be caught dead at a party, has hickeys covering her neck? Who is he and why is he so special?" She sits on her bed and crosses her legs. Her back was perfectly straight as she sat. She's always had such good posture.

"There is no he. I made a mistake that's all." My stomach aches as I thin of what happened earlier at the beach. When he told me that all of this was just a game to him.

Her eyes went soft and she stuck out her bottom lip. "I'm so sorry. Did you get dumped?"

I shake my head and furrow my brows. "No, him and I were never together." Whatever Harry and I had definitely was not a relationship. Not even close.

She smiles and raises her eyebrows up and down, squealing in excitement. "This boy must be super special if you let him do all that to you when you weren't even together. Do you have a picture?"

I roll my eyes and pull out my phone, scrolling through my photo app to show her. I don't know why I thought I would find one, considering I've never even seen one. "Nope. I don't have any."

She grunts in frustration and pulls out her phone. "What's his name?" She looks at me with waiting eyes.

"Harry Styles." I felt as if I was going to croak while speaking his name.

"Hot name." She types into her phone, and then stops. Her face looked quite disappointed, so I'm assuming she found nothing. She turns the phone to me and pouts, "Nothing!"

I scoff and shake my head while my phone vibrates in my back pocket. Isla was FaceTiming me. I answer it and flip the camera to Taylor. Isla lights up with excitement and yells, "Holy shit."

Taylor grabs the phone from me and smiles, "Hi."

Isla: "When did you get back?"

Taylor tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, keeping her smile. "Like 20 minutes ago. I just got here and Stella is already telling me about her boy toy that she doesn't have a picture of." She shakes her head in sarcastic disappointment.