19

this is her outfit for later in the chapter:)

Stella Flores

I get off the bike slowly, being very careful not to fall. I couldn't see because Harry had his hand over my eyes considering this was a surprise.

We walk slowly, his other hand on my lower back, guiding me. "Stay here, and keep your eyes closed." His hands left me,  leaving me standing there. My urges to peak were running through my body. Almost getting their way when he spoke, "Open."

He was standing in front of me with a white peony in his hands, smirking to his boyish content. "Yet another, for you." He hands me the flower, his words making my heart smile.

I smile widely, and take the peony, which recently has become my favorite type of flower.

"When did you even get this?" I curiously question as I spin it in my hands.

I feel a small water droplet hit my shoulder, and I look up, hoping it was just from the tree. When, yet another drop hits my forehead.

Then another and another.

It was raining.

He instantly grabs my hand, and starts pulling me. He briefly looked back at me, a smile glistening on his face.

Running through the empty park, lighting fixtures lit as we ran past them. Running through the slight rain at midnight, wind blowing through my hair, at an empty park, with a slight high from the weed, felt incredible. Yet, the best part of tonight was him.

That always seemed to happen.

I feel the tight grip on my hand release, awakening me from my trance of this movie like experience.

I see a set of swings in front of us, and turn my head to him, confused as to why we are standing in front of a children's structure.

"Sit." A childlike smile stayed on his face, as his black sunglasses remained hiding his eyes.

I felt butterflies filling my stomach as I walked a few steps to the swing, sitting on it and gripping onto the chains that hung it.

I saw him walk around me to get behind and a few unsure seconds passed, as I was confused of what was going on because I couldn't see him anymore. Before I could turn to ask him, I felt his hands meet my mid-back giving it a strong push causing me to bolt forward, still on the swing.

In reflex, I yelped. "Harry!" I heard him chuckle softly before a slight squeaking reached my attention. I moved my gaze to see him sitting on the swing next to me oscillating through the soft rain.

We swayed back and forth together in usion. We weren't going particularly high but there was still some type of swinging going on.

It started to rain harder and I began moving my legs in a certain form to be able to continue moving, and so my swing wouldn't come to a halt.

He watched me with his same beautiful smile resting on his pink lips. "What are you doing?" His hair was slightly wet, and small droplets of water rested on the lenses of his glasses.

He wasn't swinging anymore, and I was, so it was a bit hard to focus on him. "Swing with me." I smiled convincingly as I spoke, wanting him to feel the exhilaration I was getting from this.

He ignored my request and instead walked in front of me and sat on the middle step of the playground stairs. His legs dangled in front of him, and he pulled out a cigarette, lighting it.

As I swung back, I tucked my legs in and then when I went forward, I extended them in front of me. The simple movements kept me oscillating with the gentle rain soaking my hair.