38

Stella Flores

Isla: hi babe. I'm sorry i rushed out last night, it hit me that it was my first time without Caden and I had to get some air. after that i decided that i wanted to go home. I took an uber to the house, picked up my stuff then hopped in uber and went home. i'm here already so don't worry. Ily

I woke up to the message from Isla, feeling a bit relieved when I saw that she was safe. I would've called last night but frankly I don't even remember how I got home. I woke up in Harry's shirt and boxers, wrapped up in the blanket of our bed.

I followed the smell of bacon and coffee, all the way downstairs to where my beautiful boyfriend was making us breakfast.

"Morning." I mumble out, taking a seat at the bar top counter.

He turns to face me, a smile curled on his lips. "Hungry?" He asks, raising his brows. He had on a red and orange apron, tied onto his naked torso. He was just in his boxers, nothing else.

I couldn't help but smile, as he walked over to me, putting a plate with the food he cooked in front of me. He then placed his plate next to me, pouring himself a glass of water. He then pours another glass with milk.

"What time is it?" I ask, picking at my tater tots.

He looks at the 'watch' on his wrist and hums sarcastically, "No idea." A boyish grin shows on his face when he shrugs. "I really don't know but it doesn't matter. I have the whole day planned out for us."

I furrow my brows, confused. "What do you mean?"

He shakes his head, "Nope. It's a surprise." He takes Nesquik chocolate powder, using a spoon to put some in the milk.

If he doesn't make you chocolate milk, is he really a good boyfriend?

He mixes it before handing it to me, about to take out the spoon. "No, leave it."

He furrowed his brows, leaving the spoon in the milk, no questions asked. He puts it in front of me, then moves next to me to sit.

I scoop a bit of chocolate milk on my spoon, bringing it to my lips to drink it. My taste buds approve of Harry's chocolate milk making skills, when I turn my head to him.

He looks so confused, and a little disturbed.

"What?" I shrug my shoulders, confused on why he's looking at me like that.

"Did you just drink your chocolate milk with a spoon?" He questions, still looking like I just put ketchup on my eggs or something.

I 'drink my chocolate milk with a spoon' again, and shut my eyes in approval. "Yes I did."

After we finished eating, Harry and I both showered, separately, and got ready. He told me to wear something casual. So I settled on a pretty white dress I had bought a few weeks ago.

I ironed my hair, considering I had time since Harry was taking a million years in the shower. I used my curling iron to create some volume, and oil to keep it tamed.

After Harry got out of the shower, he decided on black jeans, and a button down white shirt. Of course he kept the first few buttons undone. He just needed to make me nervous.

When we arrived at the 'surprise location' I quickly realized that I was screwed. It was a painting place.

Ever since I was little, I couldn't paint for shit. I was clearly not an artist. Never was and never will be.

Harry walked around the car, opening the door for me. "What a gentleman you are Mr.Styles." I smiled lightly, getting out of the car.

He tangled his hand with mine, using the other to close and lock the car. He places a gentle kiss on my forehead before walking me into the place.