30

Stella Flores

Isla was sitting next to me, and Harry in front of me. We had already eaten our food, now waiting for the waitress to come back so we could order dessert. Isla was bickering with Caden on which one they were going to get to share.

A vibration from my phone steals my attention.

Harry: is there any chance you're on the menu for dessert but the only thing is, i don't share.

I feel my cheeks get warm as I read his cheesy message, debating if I'm going to respond.

Me: i was thinking more chocolate lava cake but your idea sounds great too :)

I peered up to see his face, a small smirk appearing as he read my response. He looked at me through his dangling curls, and rolled his lips into his mouth before reverting his gaze back to his phone.

Harry: now the question is should we wait until we get to your place or are we thinking about the bathroom here? I'm an impatient man when it comes to you, love.

Considering my parents are strict as hell, I would usually decline his attempt to come to my house but they aren't there and they won't be for the entire spring break. They went to Hawaii for the week, just them two. They told me that I was staying with Isla and her parents, which I didn't mind doing except I couldn't hang out with Harry there.

Isla's parents were pretty lenient and nice but her mom is way too close to my mom. She would tell her that I had a boy over. She wouldn't do it to get me in trouble or anything, more like gossiping but my mom would get mad.

I thought about asking Harry if I could spend the week at his place but I feel like that would be way too much too soon.

"Stella do you still have that house in The Keys?" Isla taps my shoulder, turning my attention to her.

"Yeah why?"

She squealed softly, looking at the boys then back to me. "Let's all go there and spend spring break there. It'll be just the four of us, no parents, no rules, just party." She shimmies her shoulders playfully, making a small laugh escape my chest.

She had a point though. My parents would never know we were there. They fly back from Hawaii Saturday night so we could just drive back up on Saturday morning. It was genius.

I didn't know if Harry would be comfortable with that though. A whole entire week with me could get a bit exhausting. And I didn't want to push my luck. He also hated Caden so I knew spending every minute of seven days with him wouldn't be easy for Harry.

I sneak a small glance to him, trying to read his expression, to see how he feels about Isla's suggestion. But like always, I have no luck with his complete poker-face.

"Harry?" I bravely ask, making Isla and Caden turn their heads to him but his eyes stayed on mine, not paying attention to them.

He shrugs his shoulders, "Yeah, sure." He mutters out before standing up, "Anise could you help me with something really quickly?" A sadistic look creeps onto his face sending shivers down my spine.

I don't dare to look at Isla or Caden, scared of what their faces will look like. Without a word, I stood up and began to walk towards the bathrooms behind Harry.

Once we reach the small little hallway, Harry pushes me into the Employees Only door. He locks it behind us, immediately having my back against the door, palms flat beside my head.

His lips hungrily kissed mine, as if he had been waiting to do that. I suck in a sharp breath at the sudden act, confused when he pulls away. "I didn't mean to be rude to you last night in the shower." His eyes scan over mine, waiting for a reaction.