40

Stella Flores

Tingles flooded through my entire body as my climax hit me. Harry had no remorse towards me, practically angry fucking me. But I was not complaining.

Our argument before wasn't huge. It was just a few screams to each other, and then we kissed. Then, I sucked his dick. Then, we fucked. Very casual, I know.

And now, he was holding himself up on his arms, hovering over me. His breathing was hard, considering he had just finished as well.

I lifted my neck a bit, making our lips meet. I kissed him slowly, no tongue involved. Suddenly, his lips moved from mine, to my chest, kissing down all the way to my lower belly.

From there, they moved down, skipping over my sensitive core to my thighs. He was teasing a spot on my inner thigh, dangerously close to where I was already super sore but somehow wanted more.

Harry did that to me. Honestly, I think I could go at least four rounds with him. Everything about him was just a huge turn on, and I couldn't get enough.

I literally just let him fuck me on the floor.

His hands pulled to my hips, picking me up and placing me on the edge of the couch. "I'll be right back." He whispered lowly, leaving a soft kiss on my lips before he walked upstairs.

I felt like it had been forever when he finally returned, that same wooden box in his hands.

The minute I saw it, my stomach started doing cartwheels. Flashbacks from the other night came back, him blindfolding me, the unbelievable sex we had, the handcuffs.

He crouched in front of me, opening the box with a smirk on his face. I was surprised when I didn't see handcuffs and a blindfold but silk ties and a candle. Not like a Bath and Body Works candle but one of those, tall thin medieval ones.

My eyes widened, wondering what the hell he was going to do with that.

"Can I try something with you?" His eyes went soft, and his words sincere.

I didn't know what role a candle could possibly play in sex but I trusted Harry. I knew that if I was uncomfortable, he would stop. So, I muttered out a yes, giving him permission.

Excitement glimmered on his face as he pulled the candle from the box, along with the silk ties. He places the box onto the table, taking its contents into his hands. "Come here." He commands, walking over to the dining room table.

He pulls a chair out, bringing it to the middle of the living room. "Sit."

I do as I'm told, taking a seat. He walks behind me, gently taking my arms, putting them behind my back. He holds my wrists together with one hand, using the other to wrap the delicate silk around my wrists, pulling them together.

He tied them together, then to the chair. I pulled on them a bit, not because I wanted to get out of it but because I wanted to see how well he tied them.

"You're good at this. Tied lots of girls up?" I ask as he begins to tie my feet to the front legs of the chair.

He shakes his head, perking his lips. "Nope. I was a boy scout."

I almost laugh at the image of Harry in khaki shorts and one of those ugly button down shirts, tucked in, with an orange sash across his chest. No way in hell that my Harry was in the boy scouts.

"When I'm done with you, you won't be laughing." He spoke, with a serious look on his face.

Suddenly, my face went serious. Yet again, I wasn't complaining.