49

Stella Flores

We had about thirty minutes of our drive. I had figured out that we were going to New York. I was so excited. But Harry had said that he had another surprise for me here. What the fuck is with him and surprises?

"Can I please know?" I pleaded, and he just shook his head. "Why not?" I pouted my lips like a damn child, eager to know what was in New York.

"Because I love you, and I want it to be a surprise." He deadpans.

Now see, Harry is a very smart man. He makes a statement that he knows is going to make me mad, and adds the fact that he loves me so I can't get mad. Fucker.

I pettily crossed my arms, trying to be mad at him. I fucked up when I looked at him to see him smiling. It was so contagious. I fought my smile but failed miserably.

"You look pretty." He glimpsed at me, as we drove into the city.

I bit the inside of my cheek, ignoring the fizzy feeling in my belly. "Fuck you."

I was now confused as shit. We parked on the side of the street, near the sidewalk. We stepped out of the car, and Harry took my hand in his. We walked for a little bit, walking by a bunch of houses.

Suddenly, we stopped and Harry covered my eyes behind me, walking with me.

"Open." Harry's hands parted from my eyes, and I thought I was dreaming.

In front of me, a gorgeous white house, a pretty red tree planted in front. It was perfect.

"It's ours." Harry handed me a key, smiling.

I turned around, and tears of joy roamed down my cheeks. I squealed, wrapping my arms around him, hugging him. "Are you serious?" I covered my mouth, super shocked.

We walked to the front door of our house. I took the key, unlocking it.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I stayed in shock, as I walked in. It was fully furnished, and perfect. I was just in total utter shock.

I walked around the house, touring it. Once I looked at the kitchen, living, and dining room, we went upstairs. I quickly realized there were four rooms, each with their own bathroom. "Why are there so many rooms?"

Harry's face flushed, and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well, I bought this house so we're going to be staying here for a while, and one day maybe we'll have kids. And I just wanted to make sure we had enough room."

My heart was beating at a million miles per hour. This was the sweetest thing ever. He wants us to have a future together. Great, I'm crying again.

I kissed him, his hands wrapping around my waist. Muttering small words of appreciation between kisses, we're so in love.

We ended up going back to the car, now parking it in front of our house. We took our stuff down, unpacking what we had into our drawers and closets.

I truly thought we were going to go back and forth about me hanging my Taylor posters in our room, but he didn't object at all. Something about him writing music, and her being a lyrical genius. He said that he fangirls for her.

This is why I married him.

We watched Friends, played hide and seek, and I remembered something. My biological dad used to tell me, music is the gateway to new beginnings.

We were laying in our bed, and I jumped up. "Come." I grabbed my record player, and my Lover vinyl, running down the stairs. I heard Harry's footsteps trailing behind me.

The only empty room in the house was the living room. I plugged in the record player, placing the vinyl on it. I turned it on, volume all the way up, and I placed the needle on the third track.

The intro to Lover started to play, and I looked at Harry, smiling. "You know we never got to dance at our wedding? I hear it's tradition." I lift my eyebrows, telling him.

He looked up, thinking. "Are you asking me to dance, Mrs. Styles?" He furrows his brows, tilting his head to the side.

I walk to him, taking his hand, placing them where they go, how he taught me. "Maybe."

We started to sway to the music, and we were about thirty seconds into the song already.

Have I known you twenty seconds, or twenty years

Can I go, where you go?

Can we always be this close?

Forever and ever

Funny that Miss Taylor should say that. I've known Harry for a month now, and we are married, with a house. I gave up everything for him and I don't regret it not one bit.

Every fiber in my being loves Harry. He's done bad things, I know that. But don't we all?

Someone doing a bad thing doesn't make them a bad person. Harry is the most loving, caring, sweet, intelligent, outgoing, brave, and overall amazing person I have ever met. I will stand by that to the day I die.

We can let our friends crash in the living room

This is our place, we make the calls

And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you, wants you

Our eyes never left one another for even a split second. Many people's love language is touch, and as much as I loved touching him, we had this connection with our eyes.

It's hard to explain but I feel like every look he gives me is worth a thousand words.

Take me out

And take me home

You're my, my, my, my

Lover

My lover.

if you want to see more of the house, search https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/219-Suburban-Ave-Deer-Park-NY-11729/72618439_zpid/? and it should show you. love you babies -L