36

Stella Flores

Last night was... eventful.

After Caden informed us that he had gotten a girl pregnant, Isla threw water on him, and walked out. Harry and I left shortly after. Neither Isla or Caden came home for a few hours. I assumed Isla had killed him and ran off.

I still stayed up for a while to wait for her. I wanted to make sure she got here alright. She did. She may have been physically fine but she was definitely broken. Caden is such a dick.

He shouldn't have announced it at the table like that. They should've had a private, mature conversation about it. But again, there is nothing mature about Caden.

After I made sure she got in bed, considering she was shit faced, I went to bed. I guess after she stormed out of the bar, she went to another one by herself and got drunk.

The saddest part, I never got to eat my chicken wings.

I'm joking. Though I was pretty upset.

When I woke up this morning, Harry was in fact right next to me. "Come here." He muttered, still half sleeping. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. I felt like a child's teddy bear.

"Harry!" I laughed out, as he placed what seemed like a million peck kisses all over my face.

We're definitely having a better morning than yesterday.

His head rested in the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. Since my back was against his chest, I couldn't see him. But I think he was falling asleep again.

"Harry?" I whispered, wanting to make sure he was asleep before I got up.

In response he rasped out a small 'hmm?'

I smiled to myself, loving how he sounds in the morning. "I'm going to go check on Isla, okay?"

He groaned, complaining. "Fine. Do you still want me to go find Caden?"

I forgot I had asked him to do that. I pretty much hate Caden, especially after finding out that a girl he cheated on my best friend with is now impregnated with his child. But that doesn't mean I want anything bad to happen to him, like for him to die or something.

I do hope that the next time he goes to sleep with someone, he can't even get hard, but that's not bad, just embarrassing. But that's not the point.

Since Caden never came back here last night, and Isla's car was still very much parked in the front, he's here in the Keys somewhere. I had asked Harry if he would see if he could find him today. I don't want him back here though because his presence is only going to bother Isla, and she comes first.

I hum out a yes, answering his question.

"And what if I find him?" He sounds more awake now. I could still hear his morning raspiness though.

I take a second to answer, debating. "Order him an uber home or something. I don't want him here."

I had gone into Isla's room, waking her up. It wasn't too early, it was around ten in the morning. She's in the shower now, and I quote, 'to wash off the Caden.'

I was downstairs, making us some coffee and toast. She's gonna need it. Her hangover is probably terrible. She was so shit faced last night. I don't blame her. The thought of Harry getting another girl pregnant makes me want to die. Literally.

But I can't compare Harry and Caden. Why? Because Harry is Harry and Caden is just an assface.

Finally, the woman of the hour comes down, immediately going to the couch. She curls into a little ball, cuddling with the blanket she brought down with her. She groans, and covers her eyes, shielding them from the light. "It's too bright."