42

Harry Styles

I woke up with the urge to leave. I never should've told her that I loved her last night.

It's not that I don't love her, because I do. I love her more than anything in the world. That's why I had to finish what I came here for.

I came here to kill my father.

I wasn't planning to do it so soon, but the sooner I do it, the sooner I can leave. The sooner I do it, the sooner she could get rid of me.

I never meant to love her.

But here she was, staring at me with those sapphire blue eyes, eating her chicken wings that she ordered.

Yes, she had chicken wings last night and yes, she is eating them again today. This morning we packed our bags, and cleaned up the house to the exact way it was before. Then, we jumped in my car and drove here to this diner.

They had such a wide variety of food on the menu, seafood, chicken, steak, salads, soups, but of course, Anise chose chicken wings.

"I'm dreading going back to school on Monday." She managed to speak in between bites, rolling her eyes. "But at least I have you."

Fuck. I won't be there baby. I'm so sorry.

But of course, I couldn't tell her that. I just gave her a subtle smile, and shook my head. Why would I do this to her?

Once we finished up, we drove back to her house. She insisted that I come inside since her parents wouldn't be home until later.

Her room smelled so much like her. I would miss that smell. It was a mix of vanilla and this misty smell. I don't know how to describe it. It's just so refreshing and sweet.

She was unpacking her bag, and everytime she would come across one of her bras or underwear, she would get so flustered. As if I haven't seen everything those things are supposed to cover.

I love her so much.

Everything will go down tomorrow. As much as I was trying to enjoy my last day with her, my thoughts wouldn't go away. The thought of her hating me after tomorrow lingered in the back of my head.

When I got home, I sat at the desk in the room my uncle had let me borrow. I pulled some pen and paper out.

I sat for hours, writing and writing. The small plastic trash can was practically filled with crumpled papers now. I didn't know what to say.

What could I possibly say?

I wrote and wrote until my hands cramped. My tears fell onto the paper, creating small wet spots. I hate this.

I stood up, grabbing the small lamp on the desk, throwing it to the wall across the room. It shattered against the wall. The noise echoed through the room.

I didn't want to leave her. It doesn't matter what I want though. I started this and now I have to finish.

Tomorrow will be the worst day of my life.

Stella Flores

The minute my parents arrived, I got into the shower. I didn't want anything to ruin the mood I was in. Even though I was sure nothing could.

Harry loves me. How could I ever be in a bad mood again?

I took a nice long shower, blasting music. It was a shame that I couldn't listen to Olivia Rodrigo's new album in full effect, considering I am the happiest I've ever been in my entire life but it was still really good.