54

Stella Flores

I headed up to the shower after literally getting fucked in our pool. I needed more. We were both tired though and it would be kind of selfish of me to ask Harry to go another round.

So instead, I took the shower head off of its latch, changing the setting to one with more pressure. I inched my back against the cold tile on the wall, bringing the shower head to my most sensitive spot.

I immediately threw my head back from the amazing feeling I was getting from it. I clenched my jaw harshly, trying not to make any noise considering Harry was in the next room. "Fuck." I whispered to myself, ragged breaths leaving my lips.

I moved my free hand down, sliding two simple fingers in to work myself harder. With the pressure from the water on my clit, and my fingers, I simply couldn't take it anymore. My orgasm crashed through my body, my pulse racing. Grunts and soft moans left my lips, but I don't think they were too loud.

I took my fingers out, also putting the shower head back where it belongs. Then in the semi-fogged glass of the shower, I saw Harry standing there, staring at me.

He saw me didn't he?

I turned off the water, grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around me, stepping out of the shower. "Did you?" I ask cautiously.

A sadistic smirk curls onto his lips, "I heard you, from downstairs."

Fuck. "Oh."

His eyes roamed over my body, covered by the towel. "Do you want more?" He asked, his voice deep and his accent flavoring the question.

I nodded, letting go of my towel to reveal my body. He placed his hand on my cheek, pushing my loose wet hair behind my ear. "Needy little girl. Do you want daddy to fuck you again?"

My stomach sank, and his hand moved to my chest, his fingers teasing my nipple. I hummed out a yes, keeping my eyes on his.

Harry was only in his boxers, which were a little damp. "Use your words like I taught you."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

And with that, he picked me up, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his body. His lips crashed into mine, into a messy and needy kiss. My hands met his cheeks, pulling him impossibly closer to me. He walked us out of the bathroom, throwing me on the bed.

He stood at the end of the bed, heavy breathing and swollen lips. I suddenly remembered something, "I have our box in my bag. I brought it with me." I spoke up, and a twisted smile came onto his lips.

He walked over to my bag, taking out that familiar wooden box, bringing it over to me. He took out the pink handcuffs, dangling them on one finger. "Want to wear these while I fuck you?"

"Mhm." I hum out as he puts one knee on the bed, sliding my arms over my head. He put the handcuffs on me, and with two click noises, he stood up again. He pulled his boxers down, lining himself up with me.

He thrusted inside of me with no warning, a loud moan leaving my lips. "Fuck!"

His hands roamed around my body as he continued fucking me and god it felt so good. I rolled my hips, wanting more friction. Harry noticed, and smirked at my movements.

Suddenly, he brought his hand to my mouth, sliding in his two fingers. He pulled them out, moving them to my clit. He used my saliva as lube as he started circling my most sensitive spot. He moved faster, both his hips and his fingers.

I let out a bunch of curse words mixed with grunts of his name. His wet curly hair was untamed and flopping around with how fast he was going. I felt the anticipation building up in the pit of my stomach.