14

The picture is how I picture Stella's bathing suit and its from pinterest:)

Stella Flores

I let Isla pour me a drink, while I sat on a beach towel, wearing Harry's shirt. I figured I might as well drink and let myself have a bit of fun. Yesterday was a long day and I just want to forget about everything for a little. I wasn't going to get plastered, just have a few sipping drinks.

Isla holds out a red solo cup, for me to grab. I take it and bring it to my lips, taking a sip. The sour drink went down my throat as I felt my face cringe. "What is this?" I place the cup on the sand, moving it a little so it can dig into the sand, and not fall.

She smiles widely and squeals. She was already pretty drunk, and it was 11 am on a Tuesday. She threw her arms into the air and laughed. "Vodka!"

I shake my head and laugh. "Straight?"

She scrunches her face in confusion, "Stella, you know I'm gay." She laughs loudly and jumps, "I love women." She smiles widely and shrugs her shoulders. She throws her hair into a ponytail and sits next to me on the towel. She looked so amazing in her bathing suit, even when she was sitting.

"Come swim with me." She plays her head on my shoulder lazily, and sighs.

"Isla. You're going to drown if you go in that water."

She shoots her head up to face me and rolls her eyes. She exhales and grunts "You are such a bore."

She stands up and dusts off some sand that got stuck to her thighs. "And I am not that drunk." She stutters as she speaks, blinking very slowly. I shouldn't let her go but I don't want to make her have a bad time either. I smile and nod. "Be careful." I yell out to her as she is already walking towards the water. She throws a thumbs up into the air, without looking back.

I take off the T-shirt, hoping I didn't already get tan lines from it. I open my bag and grab the tanning oil. I loved the smell of it. It smelled like hazelnut and cocoa butter and it was also in a spray form so it was really easy to apply. I sprayed some on my arms and then threw it on the floor, to rub it.

I extend my hand to grab where I dropped it, to continue putting it on but it was gone.

I look up to see Harry standing there holding it. "Do you need help with that Anise?"

His hair was wet as if he had just been swimming but his body and his swimming shorts were dry. One single curl hung over his forehead as he stood there. His body was so perfectly sculpted, like art. He wasn't too buff but he wasn't too thin either. Right under his chest, centered in his torso, was a large butterfly tattoo. Well, if I'm being honest, I'm not too sure if it's a butterfly or a moth. He also had tattoos flooding his left arm. Stupid things though. Like a clothes hanger, a human heart, nails, a heart, a star, a mermaid, and a few other things. What caught my eye though, is that his right arm did not have any tattoos. Not one.

I shake my head and smile, "No thank you. I can do it myself." I hold out my hand and he tosses me the bottle.

"Your loss." He plops himself down next to me, leaning back on his arms.

I realize that he is wearing an all black bathing suit, just like me. "We're matching." I squeal a bit in excitement.

He smiles and shakes his head. I think I've only ever seen him smile once.

"We should match more often if it makes you smile like that." I hopelessly smile with him. He looked so pleased. So happy.

His smile quickly fades into a smirk, "It's not the clothes. In fact, for me they get in the way."