8

The picture is from pinterest:)

Stella Flores

Now, i wish he would've just kissed me.

If i don't Harry pour it into my mouth, these people will make fun of me. If i do, i will probably get drunk, or at least on the verge of drunk. I don't know. I don't drink. Ever.

They all look at me, waiting for me to do something. While, Harry just sat there with the bottle in his hand, also awaiting my next action.

Hesitantly, I open my mouth. What an idiot I am. Obviously he can't pour liquid in my mouth with my head upright.

He wraps his hand around my upper neck, pushing my chin up with his finger, making me look up. I kept my mouth open the whole time, just as he kept his hand on my neck.

Using the hand that wasn't occupying my neck, he poured the cold tequila in my mouth. It slides harshly down my throat. After the longest two seconds of my life, he stops pouring.

Unaware when he was going to stop pouring, when he did, a little bit came out of my mouth, running down my lip. He let go of my neck, leaving my head to return to its normal position. He used his thumb and slid it across my lip, collecting what had dripped out of my mouth. He put his thumb into his mouth and sucked off the residue tequila from my lips.

Everyone stared at us, in shock. Not even continuing the game as the rules said.

Isla just glared at me with a shocked look. Her jaw was actually dropped. She then smiled at me and raised her eyebrows.

Harry, also noticing that everyone was intensely staring, mutters out, "And that wasn't enough of a show for you guys? Continue the game."

The guy to my left, who by the view of his pants was clearly enjoying the show, grabbed the card and brought to his lips. The game continued for a few more rounds, there was a lot of kissing and thankfully none of it was between Harry and I.

Slowly, everyone started to leave and it ended up being just Harry, Isla, Caden, the guy who was throwing the party, and me. We had been here for hours. We played games, danced, everyone was drinking, and the night was pretty much over. At least I wanted it to be.

Isla was very drunk and when Isla gets drunk, she gets horny. Her and Caden were sitting on the couch making out, then she started unbuttoning his pants. That was my cue to leave. I wanted some fresh air anyway.

I stood up and walked through the now empty, but trashed, hallways until I reached the front door. I walked outside, the smell of a million things disappearing. Just clean, fresh, air.

I walked to the sidewalk and sat down. I wasn't drunk. Thankfully, Harry didn't pour a lot into my mouth. I was just afraid because I don't know my tolerance. I had never been drunk.

I closed my eyes and all I could see was Brandon. Most of the kids at this party knew him, even considered him a friend and half of them probably don't even know he's dead. Or maybe they just didn't care.

"You alright?"

I open my eyes to see Harry sitting next to me, his legs stretched in front of him, leaning back on his hands. I feel my lip starting to quiver and my eyes start to sting from his words. Simply because I knew I was in fact not alright.

I tried to hold back my tears, but I simply could not. I bit my lip and turned my head so he wouldn't see me like this. He grabs my chin and turns my face to his. I let go of my sadness and just start sobbing. He moves his body to face mine, and I throw my head on his shoulder. I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I was sobbing into the shoulder of this boy, at 3 am, on the side of the street.