45

Stella Flores

I flopped on the bed, to test how comfy it was. Considering I sank in, it passed the test. I roll over to see Harry, right next to me, staring up at the roof.

"This bed is very comfy." He said, getting snuggled up under the sheets.

I couldn't help but smile, and I got on top of him. I placed my hands on his chest, and leaned down to give him a quick kiss.

He smiled, and shook his head.

"What?" I ask him, and he continues to shake his head, giving me a light laugh. "What?" I whined, and I went to shake him with my hands but I lost my balance and now I was laying flat on him, my face inches away from his.

His eyes moved to my lips and he smiled. "Nothing."

I pull myself up, discarding our sudden closeness, and he points to his bag. "Can you grab my laptop?"

I nod, standing up from the bed, walking over to his bag and fetching his laptop. I handed it to him, and he unlocked it, opening Google.

He pulled up some illegal website, and we went back and forth for about ten minutes, trying to decide what movie to watch. When we finally picked one, we both got comfortable.

He sat up, resting against the headboard, and I laid my head on his chest, snuggling into him. His laptop was one his lap, and he clicked the movie. An ad popped up on the screen, a free online marriage site.

I felt my stomach loop when I looked up to Harry to see him already looking at me. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Anise?" His thick accent made my name sound ten times better than it actually is.

I hummed out a nervous 'hmm?' hoping he wasn't about to ask what I thought he was.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to marry him but I'm just nervous as fuck.

He pointed to the ad, and wiggled his eyebrows. That same familiar smirk flavored his lips, and he spoke. "Do you want to online marry me?"

I smiled, wider than I ever have. "You're insane." I shook my head, biting the inside of my cheek. "But yes. I want to online marry you." I mocked his accent, causing a short laugh from him.

He sighs, and sarcastically says, "I was scared there for a second."

I just laugh, as I watch him open the marriage site. He types in his name, and then mine. He puts both of our birthdays. I forgot that he knows everything about me.

That makes so much sense. The day at the roller skating rink, when he knew my shoe size. Or when he told me that his dad's name was Edward. Not because he was dead but because he changed his name.

This poor boy. He's been through so much. I just want to hug him, and never let go.

This cruel world doesn't deserve to know him. He thinks he's a part of that cruelty but he's not. He's one of the very, very, very few good ones. And he's all mine.

Finally, a white screen showed, saying to take each other's hands. I placed my hand in his, and the screen changed. A male's voice echoed through the built-in speakers.

"If there is anyone in attendance who has cause to believe that this couple should not be joined in marriage, you may speak now or forever hold your peace."

Considering we were alone, no one objected.

"At this time, before proceeding with the bonding ceremony, I would invite the couple to share their vows. Harry, would you please deliver yours first?"