26

Stella Flores

His arrogant, disgusting presence made me want to gag. He openly stared at Isla's breasts, as she took another bite from her lunch before speaking. "Wait until you see my prom dress babe."

Caden averts his attention away from her tits and to her face, a dumbfound smile on his face. "Yeah, same."

I rolled my eyes, and started picking at the styrofoam cup, my anxiety forcing me to rip it into shreds, piece by piece. "So wait Stella is staying in our hotel room tonight? How are we supposed to fu-"

Isla covers his mouth with her palm before he could finish speaking, and she guiltily smiles, "Yes, she's staying with us and no it's not going to be an issue." She widens her eyes at him, making his face go to an 'oh' expression, and he stays there silently.

Awkward tension filled silence passed before he whined like a child, "But babe! I wanna be able to fuck you tonight. It's practically tradition." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

Isla deserved so much better.

"Caden! We fuck all the time it's not a big deal." Isla remarks, starting a whisper-shout argument between them.

Their ruckus faded as I saw Harry coming towards me, a smile imprinting his lips as soon as we made eye contact. In his hands was a poorly wrapped gift, in green wrapping paper. It looked like he wrapped it himself.

He reached our table making Isla and Caden go silent as he stood next to us. He towered over me now more than before, considering I was sitting. "May I?" He looks at the bench, as if he needed permission to sit with us.

I nod my head quickly, eager to find out what he had. "What is that?" I point to the mysteriously wrapped, square like object.

He hands it to me, a small smirk on his face. He raised his eyebrows, "Open it."

"I think I have to pee, Caden come with?" Isla looked at Caden as she stood up, making a 'get the fucking hint' face at him when realization hit him. "Ohh, yup. I totally have to pee." He chuckles softly, walking away with Isla, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Go on love. Open it."

I furrow my brows as I begin to open it, wondering what it could possibly be. My heart sunk as I saw big, bold, red letters. He got me the fucking Red vinyl by Taylor. Weirdly, it wasn't wrapped in the thin saran wrap most vinyls came with.

In curiosity, I opened the actual vinyl sleeve where the track list is, when a small little heart next to track number four caught my eye. He had drawn a sweet, crooked heart next to I Knew You Were Trouble. That was the song that played in the rink, the night we had our first kiss.

I smile widely, letting a squeal of excitement release my lips. I drop the record in my lap, instinctively throwing my arms around him, pulling him into a hug."Thank you, thank you, thank you."

He laughs softly, a beautiful, genuine smile on his face that made me weak. "There is something else, behind the track list." His low, raspy voice makes me furrow my brows. There's more?

I move the printed track list, to see a small, aluminum, silver square. A fucking condom.

I grabbed it, turning it to the backside where there was a message.

prom? <3

I felt my cheeks warm, and a huge smile wept my lips. "Is this your twisted way of asking me to be your date to prom tonight?" I tease him, knowing it pains his soul considering there is not one drop of corniness inside of him. And a prom-posal happened to be very corny.