33

Stella Flores

A box.

Harry's surprise to me is a wooden box? Or is it what's inside the box.

"Go on. Open it." He pushes the box in front of me, with an encouraging nod.

I slowly open it, kind of nervous to reveal what's inside. My eyes widen with both shock and thrill when I uncover what 'our present' was.

A neatly folded pink, silk lingerie, sleeping dress and on top of it, a matching pink blindfold. But that wasn't what had me so excited. The fluffy pink handcuffs seemed to have my complete attention. I looked back to Harry to see a twisted grin on his face. "Like it?"

My stomach was practically cartwheeling at this point, as nerves and excitement all jumbled around. I couldn't seem to speak, for whatever reason, so I just weakly nod, letting out some sort of squeak.

"I'm glad." He takes out the dress he had picked for me, and hands it to me. "I know you like to sleep naked, and trust me as much as I would enjoy that, I think that this dress would do that gorgeous body of yours wonders." He hands me the dress, placing a small kiss to my lips, "Go get changed darling. Can't wait to see you all dressed for me."

With that, I scurry off the bed, off into our bathroom. I took off my matching pj set, folding it neatly and putting it on the counter. I slid my bras and panties off as well, considering they were the cheap Walmart ones and they didn't even match. My bra was green while my panties were blue. Not sexy at all.

Plus, I think it'll drive him insane to see my hard nipples through the pretty silk he picked for me.

I play with my hair, trying to make it look sexy I guess. I don't know. I had a feeling that tonight was going to be... different than our first and only time. Maybe more intense.

I walk out of the bathroom, giving myself a mental preparation pep talk in my head.

Harry is sitting on the bed, the wooden box now gone but the contents in it, on his nightstand. He drops his phone onto the bed as if it meant nothing, looking up at me. "You look just as perfect as I imagined you would." His eyes move down my body, back to my face. "Fuck that, you look even better." He stands up from our bed, slowly moving towards me.

My stomach twisted as he reached me, not even touching me, just looking at me with hungry eyes. He looked so ready to fuck me. And god, was I ready to fuck him.

He walks back over to the nightstand, picking up the silk blindfold from the nightstand. "Lay on the bed." He commands lowly, sending goosebumps down my spine. Fuck, his voice is so hot.

I quickly do as I'm told, laying in the center of the bed. He climbs over me, using his hands to pull me up a bit on the bed. He grabs the handcuffs, looping them through the modern bed frame, one cuff coming out of the top, one out of the bottom.

He grabs my arms, lifting them to reach my hands to the cuffs. "Are you alright with me restraining your hands?" He asks, his eyes going soft as they meet mine.

"Yes."

He looks thrilled as he takes my consent, locking my hands into the furry pink restraints. "You thought it was cute to, first, ride my thigh, just not to fuck me after. And then, finish yourself off after I tried to tease you back." He tutts, "You've been a very bad girl, haven't you Anise?" He asks, but I know it was a rhetorical question so I stay quiet.

His words literally made me ache, just wanting him to touch me. Suddenly, he pulls the silk blindfold out, dangling it slowly in front of me. He places a delicate kiss below my ear before whispering, "Would you like me to blindfold you?"