53

Harry Styles

I had such an amazing night with Anise last night. She was so beautiful when she danced with me. And, fuck, when she rode me. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. But last night wasn't just sexual.

Yes, we had sex but it was almost... passionate.

She initiated it after I gave her Mum's ring. It looked so pretty on her finger, way better than it looked on me. At first I thought my mum had left her ring as a sign of remembrance for me but yesterday I realized that she wanted me to use it as a marriage ring.

She wanted me to give it to someone that made me as happy as she did.

If you think about it, my shit excuse for a father did me a favor. If he would've never left us for another family, I would've never moved to Miami, and I never would've met the love of my life.

I guess everything happens for a reason.

Last night we drove home, and Anise fell asleep in the car. I carried her in, because I didn't want to wake her up. I changed her, and took a quick shower before heading to bed myself.

When I woke up this morning, she was still dead asleep and of course, I didn't want to wake her. I decided I was going to give my car a wash considering it was filthy. I went to the market, buying a few things that I needed. I came back home and got started.

I was cleaning my rims when I heard the front door open to see Anise walk out in a t-shirt and jean shorts. She put her hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun. "Morning." She said as she walked to me, that pretty smile on her face.

I stood up, placing a small kiss onto her lips. "Good morning, love."

"Need any help?"

I nodded, "Yeah, if you could grab the hose that would be great." I speak out, and she immediately goes to grab it.

She walks over to me, the hose bursting out with water. She holds it downwards so it doesn't wet her and suddenly, she points it at me, soaking my entire shirt. "Whoops." She smiles, biting her lip.

I stood in shock for a second before picking up the bucket with soapy water, launching its contents at her. "Whoops." I shrugged my shoulders, keeping a smug look on my face.

Her eyes widened, looking down to her soaked clothes. "Oh it's on." She spoke out, pointing the hose at me again. I quickly got up running to the other side of the car, using it as a shield. She followed me, and we ran in circles for about a minute before I was able to get the hose from her.

I pointed it at her, and she quickly moved her hands to cover her face. I sprayed water all over her, leaving her drenched from head to toe. Her blonde hair was dripping all over the place as she ran to grab some of the soapy rags.

She launched them at me, and missed the first one. Sadly, the second one hit me square in the chest. I brought my hands to my chest, making a fake hurt face. "I've been hit." I dropped the hose and it started going everywhere, the pressure from the water flowing through it making it move, splashing us both.

She shrieked, running away from it. "Harry!" She laughed, "Get it!"

I failed miserably at trying to grab the damned thing until my brilliant wife ran over to the knob, turning off the water completely. We both looked at eachother, starting to die of laughter. She covered her mouth with one hand, attempting to contain it.

My eyes found something else, realizing she was wearing a white shirt, and the water had made it completely transparent. Fuck me.

"Let's go skinny dipping." She spoke suddenly, and I laughed. Her face was serious.

"I'm not joking. I've never done it, and I want to. We have a private pool in the back so why not?" She shrugged her shoulders, and started to walk towards the fence that led to our backyard. She looked back at me, over her shoulder. "You coming?" She pushed off her shorts as she spoke, leaving her in a see-through shirt and blue underwear.

"Hell yeah."