29

Stella Flores

I had woken up with an immense pain in my legs. It was like Harry had fucked the function out of my legs. It was amazing how much better sex was with him. I had sex plenty of times with Brandon, but in no aspect did it compare to my experience with Harry.

Like the orgasms that Brandon had managed to give me barely weighed up to the mere feeling of Harry's warm breath trickling against my ear as he whispered dirty things to me.

That was another thing, I had never really experienced foreplay. Like when I was on all fours, and he was teasing me, touching me. I clenched my legs at the remembrance of last night. God what I would to relive that over and over.

"Good morning baby." His deep and raspy morning voice sends chills through my body, as I feel his heavy arm wrap over my waist, his face nuzzling into my neck from behind me.

"Morning." I make myself comfortable in his arms and shut my eyes, still exhausted. The bright sun was peering in through the curtains that were back to being an ugly shade of maroon.

We laid there, practically cuddling when a loud bang on the door made me flinch. "Stella and Harry, we've been waiting for you guys to get up for hours now. Get your lovey dovey asses up, get dressed, and get down to the pool." Isla's voice muffled through the door. I never wanted to smack her across the head so badly.

"We're busy." Harry groans, slightly lifting his head from my neck so his voice could be louder.

I can hear Isla's pouty stomp through the door as she continues knocking so hard, I think the door might just break in. "There's no excuse. Get the fuck up." I hear a small gasp from the other side before she speaks again, "Unless you're having sex. No, there is no way. Stella's too loud for that shit."

Suddenly the small bubble I was in with Harry had popped when I jumped up, feeling color circulate my cheeks from her words. I quickly ran over to the door, and began to unlock it. I pulled the knob, to reveal Isla and Caden, all dressed in pool-attire.

A wide grin swipes across Isla's face, as I kept the door just slightly open so they wouldn't see a very naked Harry in the bed. "We'll be down in a minute." I give her a tight smile, attempting to shut the door when her hand protests, smacking against it.

"Is that Harry's clothes?"

I look down to see myself in a button down white dress shirt that in fact, belonged to the naked man in bed behind me. Last night, when we got out of the shower, he insisted I wear his clothes to sleep. Well actually, he wanted me to sleep naked, and due to my body dysmorphia, I refused. Then, he offered to lend me his shirt to sleep in. "No, the mailman's." I deadpan.

I quickly shut the door on Isla, locking it to make sure she wouldn't barge in. Her question was clearly dumbfound. Like seriously, who else's would they be?

"Now why would you agree to go down to the pool, when we could've just stayed in bed all day?" Harry murmurs, his face now snuggled into a pillow. He looked adorable.

He looked sweet, and harmless. Not intimidating like usual.

I smiled at him, watching him as he kept his eyes shut and rolled off of his stomach onto his back with a small complaining noise. The covers moved along his waist with him, simply covering his pelvic area down. His whole torso was on display, along with that damned tattoo on his chest that always seemed to catch my attention.

He stretched his arms out into the air, a soft moan escaped his lips before he shot up to his feet. How the hell did he not get dizzy from that? He was laying down and less than a millisecond passed and he was standing.