39

Stella Flores

His lips tangled with mine, our tongues desperately pushing into each other's mouths. How did we go from angrily yelling to this?

His hand gripped my hips, pulling my body off of his. I stumbled back onto the couch. My breathing was hard, recovering from our harsh kiss.

My stomach jumped as he slowly moved towards me. His pupils were almost fully dilated, making all the green almost gone. "I've been wanting to take this pretty little dress of yours off of you all night." He plays with my strap, finally slipping it down my shoulder. "You would like that wouldn't you?"

I nod relentlessly as I was already feeling the wetness pooling in between my legs.

He slips the dress off my body, and his eyes admire me. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't planning on having sex tonight so I was wearing cotton underwear, nothing fancy, and no bra.

He placed a wet kiss in between my breasts, and my nipples were begging to be touched. His hand roamed to my back, gently caressing me. My hands met the buttons on his shirt, undoing them one by one.

I moaned into our kiss when his hand gave a rough squeeze to my ass. His fingers slipped down to the front of my core. He felt the wet spot through my underwear. "I love how you get for me." He moved his mouth to my neck, sucking on the spot he knew I loved.

His fingers started rubbing my most sensitive spot, but not enough to give me relief. "Fuck, stop teasing me." I moved my hands to his neck, fingers curling into his thick curls. "Please, I'll do anything."

He kisses me, smirking. "Anything?"

I nod, humming out a yes. "Anything."

Suddenly, he stands up, raising himself off of me. His bare torso physically made me ache, his shoulders covered by his opened button down shirt.

I bring my gaze away from his chest and to his face, "What are you doing?"

He smirks, removing all his clothes, besides his boxers. "You're going to do something. For me." He looked as devious as can be. "First, you're going to get on your knees."

I position myself on my knees in front of him, and stare up into his alluring eyes. "You see the mess you've made of me. Making me leak everywhere." I moved my gaze down to his crotch to see that he too had a wet stain from his pre-cum.

Did I really have that much of an effect on him? I hadn't even touched him.

"You're gonna clean it up for me." He brought his hand to my hair, fisting it. "Take off my boxers."

I feel my skin jump in excitement as I bring my fingers to grip the waistband of his boxers. His V line was so defined, and his trousers hanging low on his hips wasn't helping.

I pulled them down teasingly, keeping my eyes on his. I subconsciously bit my lip, nervous and thrilled about what was about to happen.

His erection sprung free as I pulled the thin material down to his knees. "I'm going to fuck you're throat until you cry." His hand creeps to my neck, his thumb pushing my jaw up to look up at him more. "Would you like that baby?"

I felt my legs squeezing together, and my breathing got hard. I couldn't speak, like I physically could not. I managed to give him a nod, licking my lips.

I take him into my mouth, squeezing my lips tight. I start moving my head up and down slowly, lapping my tongue around his tip.

He started moving his hips, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. "Fuck" His rasp wrapped his words, making me even wetter.

I stopped moving, keeping still. He did say he was going to fuck my mouth, and I was going to let him.

His thrusts started getting faster, and I felt his tip hit the back of my throat. "You like this don't you?" His grip on my hair tightened, leaving a slight sting that just made everything so much better. "Put your hands behind my back."

I locked my hands behind my back, doing as I'm told. He continued to fuck my throat, never going fully in.

Finally, he managed to get himself all in my mouth, my nose hitting his pelvic area. He sat there for a moment, testing my breath. He pulled all the way out, and I inhaled greatly, taking loud, exaggerated breaths.

"Harder."

He looked a bit confused before that dark look took over his eyes. He brought my hand back to my hair, pushing himself back into my mouth, with no warning. "You're going to regret that, love."

My eyes began watering, as he continuously hit the back of my throat, over and over again. I shut my eyes, when I felt him literally curving down my throat. Tears began to roll down my face. My hands were still behind my back, begging to touch him. I wanted to do as I was told though, show him I was a good girl.

After fucking my mouth raw, he pulled out, and crouched down to meet my height. I was surprised that he didn't do it until he finished.

His lips crashed into mine, hungrily pushing his tongue into my mouth. He inhaled sharply, his hand gently pushing my hair behind my ears.

He pulled back, his face in front of mine, and grinned sadistically. He brought his thumb to clean under my eye, wiping my tears. "I like these tears. The ones that come from me fucking your mouth." He kisses me again, and I can't think of what to say. "You know what else I like?" He licks his lips, "The way I taste on your tongue."

Harry Styles

She looked wrecked, but in the absolute most perfect way. Mascara was smeared all under her eyes, her eyelashes wet, and lips a bit swollen.

I hope I didn't go too hard on her but I do believe she enjoyed it. Honestly, I think she enjoyed it more than I did. And that is saying a lot because that was one of the best moments in my life.

But I'm recently realizing that every moment spent with her was one of the best.

"Are you still too sore for me to fuck you again?" I whisper into her ear as I begin kissing her neck.

She throws her head back, giving me more access. "No no, please. Fuck me."

A new idea jumps into my head, "You're going to beg for it?" I picture how her words would sound, begging for me, and I could feel myself getting harder.

She hummed, and I could feel the vibration on her neck. "Please Harry. I want you inside of me."

She laid down on the floor, and I was over her. I tutt my tongue, shaking my head. "You can do better than that."

A slight moan escaped her lips as I pulled down her underwear, bringing my fingers to her folds. I didn't need to suck my fingers or anything due to the fact that she was literally dripping.

A moan escaped her lips as I circle her clit, pressing down on it with just the right amount of pressure. "I need you to fuck me."

Fuck the first thing she said was enough, I just wanted to see if she could do better. And she excelled. That was enough to make a man go mad.

I immediately pulled my fingers away, positioning myself to her entrance. "I'm going to give you what you need. I'm going to fuck this little pussy of yours until you can't take it anymore." 

don't hate me. i needed to. it was such a good cliff hanger. i'm writing as you read this. promise. i love you :)  -L