28

this is your first and only warning, there is explicit content in this chapter. meaning, seggsy time.

Stella Flores

The warm tingles that ran through my blood every time his mouth sucked at a new spot on my neck were electrifying. His body was pressed against mine, as he laid on top of me, his hands in my hair, grabbing it needingly.

I let a slight moan out as he kissed my jaw softly, only to give me an incintrecating love bite right under. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine again, slightly nicking at my bottom lip. His teeth broke the skin, sending metallic tastes of blood onto my tongue.

The desperation for him only grew. I wanted to feel him everywhere. No, I needed him. It was human nature to have urges to do things you know you shouldn't.

I knew it was wrong for me to have sex with him, but I really couldn't help myself. It was almost like when you see a lightbulb, and you know that if you touch it, it's going to be hot, but for some reason you feel the need to feel the heat against your fingertips.

In this case, the heat was pooled in between my legs.

"Harry, please." I plead. Our clothes weren't even off yet. He was still in his red plaid boxers and I was still in my white T-shirt and little black shorts.

His hand roamed under my shirt as he kissed me. As soon as I felt his large hand on my stomach, he pulled back from me with a confused look on his face.

I feel a nervous pit in my stomach, hoping I didn't do something wrong. "What's wrong?"

A smirk curled onto his swollen lips, and he lifted my shirt, not saying a word. His eyes lit up in excitement as soon as he saw what I was wearing under my simple pajamas. "You wore this for me, yeah?"

I nodded submissively, as he then spoke again. "May I see you in it?" His politeness only made me want him more. I nod again, and it was almost as if he was just waiting for my consent because as soon as I nodded, he spoke impatiently. "I need your words Anise." His leg shook impatiently, waiting for my response.

"Yes, you can take my clothes off." As soon as the words rolled off my tongue, he ripped my shirt off, throwing whatever was left of it somewhere on the floor. His jaw clenched, nostrils flaring a bit, with a smug look on his face as he inspected my lace-covered torso and chest.

"If I would've known you were wearing this, I would've taken off your clothes much much sooner." His eyes gazed over my chest, as he started to pull down my shorts, again throwing them blindly to another spot.

His words made my stomach jump, making my excitement increase. I moaned out his name lightly when I felt his warm lips on the top of my breast. "Please." Pleads escaped my lips as I needed him to relieve some tension.

I was practically throbbing for him at this point when he only made my desire spread as he spoke. "Tell me what you want baby." His voice was a combination of rasp and grumbles, almost as if he needed this as bad as I did. "Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. I just need to hear you say it." His hip started rolling, creating friction in the areas we both needed it.

I shut my eyes, trying to wrap my head around his words. It was hard to listen to him talk when his hard erection was currently rubbing over my core, only two layers of very thin fabric separating us. "I want you."

He clicks his tongue in disapproval, "Not good enough." His hands were practically plastered into the bed, one on each side of my head.

I squirm under him, desperately needing more. "Please, I need your cock." I submissively plead, completely desperate at this point.