47

Harry Styles

On our way to North Carolina, we decided to stop at a clothes store. I decided I needed to retire from my usual look, even though it's amazing, and I bought a button down white shirt with a black tie, and some black flared slacks.

One may think my style is basic or casual but I'm just too lazy to dress the way I like. I love clothes. Cool prints, cuts, and shapes. That's one of my favorite things about Anise, she has a pretty style.

It's not too much or too little.

When she saw that I was dressing up, she decided to dress it up a bit as well. She chose this really pretty pink dress. She tried it on, and when she looked at the price, her face went pale. "No, I can't. It's too expensive."

I shook my head, waving her off. "No it's not. You look beautiful, that's worth any price." I almost cringed at myself, but I meant it. I knew she liked all those corny things, that's why I said them.

Anise was the type of girl who needed constant reassurance. She got in her own head. She convinced herself that she has all these flaws that she doesn't have. She did look beautiful in that dress, and I didn't care about the price.

I had money to cover us. And after tonight, hotel costs wouldn't be a thing because we won't be staying at hotels anymore.

I spent half of the money on the house in New York, and I still had a rough 450,000. We would need some for furniture and food but for now we're covered.

I hadn't told her about the money yet. It wasn't a secret or anything, I was just waiting for the right time. I hadn't told her that I bought us a house either but that was a surprise.

After North Carolina, I'll drive us up to New York and surprise her with the house. I hope she likes it.

She came out of the dressing room, wearing the pink dress. She took off the tag, handing it to me, so we could pay for it and she could wear it out. I did the same with my clothes.

We only bought clothes for right now, considering we both had packed clothes and didn't need more for now. We just wanted to change, and I thought, hey why not just dress up?

I paid for our stuff on the way out, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so damn pretty. The dress covered her shoulders and arms, and it was classy. It was pretty tight but not too tight and fuck I'm hard.

I wasn't even looking at her in that way, it's just everything about this girl turns me on. I'm just so attracted to her in every damn way possible.

We got back into the car, and now we were only about twenty minutes away from the hotel. "You look very handsome, Mr. Styles." She smiled, pushing her curly hair behind her ear.

"As do you, Mrs. Styles."

She smiled, and looked over to me. "Do you think I can get everyone to call me Mrs. Styles?" She looked dead serious, and all I could do was smile.

"I don't know about everyone but I can certainly call you that." I smiled, running my hand over my mouth. How does she do this to me?

She made a small humming sound before quickly turning her head to me, her eyes wide with an idea. "You know, Mr. Styles, I haven't been able to get my work done. I've just been so distracted"

I shake my head, very confused. "What?"

She got that look in her eyes, that look she gave me when she wanted something. "You know, the paperwork you asked me to finish for you"