Chapter 1【Don't pretend to be white lotus】

Xu Cinian sat blankly in the car, staring at the windshield in front of him, his fingers still trembling unconsciously, even if the air conditioning in the car had been turned on to the maximum, he still didn't have the slightest warmth.

  "drop--!"

  The piercing whistle sounded suddenly behind him, and the driver behind shook off the glass of the car, poking out his head and cursing: "Damn, do you know how to drive? A good dog is not in the way, the green light is on. Can you go!?"

  Xu Cinian returned to his senses abruptly, moved his gaze to the rearview mirror, and saw his pale face and tight lips.

  He sneered, tried to put on a smile and smiled apologetically to the car behind him, squeezed the steering wheel and stepped on the accelerator.

  The car drove steadily on the asphalt road. He stared at the front blankly. If he meets an acquaintance at this time, he will probably smile and shake the glass to say hello. Mr. Xu's calm and restrained reputation is outside, and he won't let anyone watch. If you are clueless, you will not show your still trembling fingers to others.

  Because he is Xu Cinian, he can't let everyone see jokes for a man.

  Even though he thought of this in his mind, when the car drove all the way to the door of the company, he still felt an unprecedented exhaustion. When he thought of the piles of documents and the endless meetings he was about to face, he only felt a mess in his head. , Wearing this calm mask for a long time will make him tired and helpless.

  In the eyes of everyone, the eldest son of the Xu family is synonymous with young, handsome, capable and stable. He has already propped up half the sky of Xu's enterprise at the age of 23. Of course, he should be invincible, and he should not affect his work because of his feelings. It was just an individual, and the feeling of being betrayed by his lover and his brother made him unable to maintain this calm face anymore.

  He hung his head down on the steering wheel, and broke into the dirty scene that I had just seen.

  Because of business trips, he and Dong Feng have not seen each other for more than half a month. Although they make calls every day, after all, they can't help but miss if they don't see a real person, so he deliberately rejected the afternoon meeting and bought Dong. Feng's favorite spicy crayfish, looking forward to a warm little wedding.

  But when he opened the door of the room, he saw clothes scattered on the floor, jackets, pants, underwear, socks... spreading from the hallway to the bedroom door, as if he couldn't bear it for a second.

  The piercing and sharp verbal verbal verbal verbal sound came from the direction of the bedroom, accompanied by heavy breathing and uncontrollable breaths, it was almost like a slap in the face of a fan on Xu Cinian's face, the expectation and sweetness just now lay here. It seemed like the most ridiculous joke for a moment.

  The spicy crayfish spilled all over the floor, and he couldn't remember how much willpower he had used to stabilize his emotions and push open the familiar bedroom door.

  "...Ah! Brother Feng...you...you lighten it...I can't stand it anymore...Ah..."

  "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, let me hurt you.

  "You hate it! You've always been gentle and gentle with my brother, you know you bully me."

  Dong Feng sneered, and rarely showed a ridicule that was inconsistent with the usual gentleness and gentleness. "Your brother didn't make me really cool for four years in college. He was cold like a stone. I saw him without any sexuality. Now, where are you cute?"