Chapter 46

Qu Cheng watched Xu Cinian open his eyes, did not dare to move for a long time, and maintained a posture of half pressing on him, with his fingers still stuck in it, neither advancing nor retreating.  

  Xu Cinian, who was awakened from a deep sleep, was still a little confused, frowned and half-opened his eyes, staring at the black shadow in front of him, and did not realize what was going on for a long time.

  He had been dreaming before, dreaming that he was taking his nest to the zoo, and when he was passing by the black bear house, he was suddenly thrown over by a blind bear. Pressing him was just licking and gnawing, and his huge body could not crush him. Breathing, he woke up as soon as he was anxious. He didn't expect to see a big black shadow face to face when he opened his eyes.  

  Before Qu Cheng was afraid that he would find it under the covers, he put on a quilt and wrapped himself and Xu Cinian in it. Now he arched his back and covered his shoulders with the quilt. It was dark in the middle of the night. It is not clear whether it is a person or a ghost.

  Xu Cinian glanced at him, and his heart trembled immediately, his body stepped back subconsciously, he pulled the nerve between his thighs, and suddenly felt a foreign body in his body.  

  "!" His eyes widened suddenly.  

  Qu Cheng was sweating profusely. He really felt that the current situation was a bit embarrassing. He hurriedly covered his eyes and said in a muffled voice, "Don't be afraid, you are dreaming. Close your eyes and continue sleeping. It will be fine in a while."  

  "..."

  Xu Cinian rolled his eyes fiercely, his head was completely awake after hearing this familiar voice, and then he raised his hand without hesitation...  

  "Pop!" A slap in the face, simply sharp.  

  Qu Cheng hid in a hurry, only rubbing to the side, but the intensity of this slap still made his face flush.

  "It's a dream, don't be excited... don't be excited."  

  "Qucheng, you fucking fool!" Xu Cinian was completely awake at this time, stretched his feet to face the big bird between Qucheng's legs, and kicked over without hesitation.  

  Qu Cheng knew that he was wrong, and protecting the big bird was enough to avoid a blow. Xu Cinian kicked over without hesitation with his second foot. He was kicked onto the bed and almost rolled off, the bed board said " "Crunch" with a loud, piercing noise, Wowo frowned and pouted unhappy.  

  "Hush!" Qu Cheng got up and held Xu Cinian with a backhand, "Do you want to wake up the little bastard?"  

  Xu Cinian kicked him hard, his legs were squeezed so that he could not get strong, and both hands continued to hit him on the face, "Are you afraid of waking Wowo? What did you do when you were doing that stuff? Yes? Qu Cheng, you are really capable, you can even do such shameless things!"  

  He lowered his voice and covered his face. Qu Cheng slapped him several times in a row, stretched out his hand to twist his wrist, coughed in a low voice, and said frankly, "I'm not going to check your body for you, don't you go to the hospital for a checkup? , I can only come in person."  

  "Fart, don't make excuses for your gangsters!" Xu Cinian was pressed back on the bed by him, his teeth itchy, "What do you want to do in the hospital if you really have this ability? Haven't heard that you can go to the hospital for a physical examination? Stabbed in the body."